That exam was easy!!!! (1 Viewer)

this_guy

i mean compared with the previous years exams i thought it was pretty easy. i must say i aint that good at SDD (only got 53 in the trial) but now i'm thinkin i'll prolly get like 75 easy.

what do u guys think?

Last edited:

christian_j

HSC
Whoa it was a major relief! Compared to the tests my teacher sets that was waaaay easier. Still I'm not that great at SDD but I rekon I can get at least 60% or more. Unlike the trial where I got 30 something %.
Overall it was a huge relief, I'm so glad it's over!
YEEEEAH!!!!

trickpat23

Yer i reckon. I knew at least a little bit to write on every topic(except the hardware option last question, we never learnt that control characters) it was pretty good

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i thought it was alrite, except for q24, wtf were those letters and numbers about?

hoping for atleast 70% raw

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
how about the subclass thing for q24, i just made up some bullshit like age group or something. completely wrong
LOL

helloyo

i managed everything fine except for the pseudocode. i'm usually good at it, but i always make it too complicated and it takes me ages. yay! all my exams are over! (for this year)

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
I aced it, except for the last Hardware question with the printer command thingies.... never seen that b4! Oh well, I though SDD was gonna be a major downer on my UAI, but no! We are so lucky, getting an easy exam

Last edited:

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
rozzo said:
ooohhhh thats a pretty big call... ull be shattered if u get it back and u go shit :p ... but i take it ur pretty confident that u did well
Hell I failed the trial lol... maybe I did crap, but I don't care, since
I GOT NO MORE EXAMS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
im doomed....... damn software... it can burn in hell.... right next to the journeys booklet. i got 74% in my trial... and i was sick as.... i think this test was way harder... im guessin ill get like 50 something raw mark.... well at least thats wat im hopin.... 50 somethin is betta than 40 somethin......

christian_j

HSC
Lol yeah that control character shit, WHA?!?!?!

Never ever heard of it. I totally bullshitted and wrote stuff like () for italics, /() for end italics. I think thats what it has to do with....

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
smallcattle said:
what control character?? what are you talking about??
Last question of Hardware option topic.... IT'S SO RANDOM and it's worth 6 marks!

toymachine

Hey all, thought it was really easy. Hoping def for 80+, maybe 90+ A few weird multiple choice, and just a couple of questions i couldnt fully write, but overall easy! BTW did anyone else get 24b? Some people came out and said WTF, i never seen it b4 but worked it out after 2 mins w/puzzled expression on me face!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)