did u see it?? (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
after talking to many people so many had missed the section on the front where you had to put a box around the nucleotide....did anyone miss it?.........i saw it whilst i was checking over my work luckily

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol..it was the first thing i saw..made me really relieved to see that..there's at least one mark! lol..that's kinda sneaky though..i wouldn't have thought people wouldn't have seen it..stupid bos..

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
after talking to many people so many had missed the section on the front where you had to put a box around the nucleotide....did anyone miss it?.........i saw it whilst i was checking over my work luckily
same with me...hahaha....I left it out and when I checked over I found the mistake and fixed it....I thought the picture was just to aid you for the repilcation question.....*stupid*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i realised it was there when i was doing question 2 (which i thought was q1 lol). thought it was kinda sneaky though. would have been more obvious if there was a question above. god, i hope i didnt square 2 my mistake as well. i always do things like that...sigh.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
We had a similar question in our half yearly that I didn't see, lucky I saw it this time:D

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I missed it altogether. I'm so pissed off. I mean I didn't see it at all! I was just staring at the picture the whole time. Didn't occur to me once that there might be a reason it might be there. How stupid can you get. I just looked straight to the bottom of the page where the lines were. God that's annoying. Threw a mark away. All I needed was four stupid lines.
I was just talking to my friend and he missed it too. We're both at the top of our biology class. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

SelphieBoffin said:
I missed it altogether. I'm so pissed off. I mean I didn't see it at all! I was just staring at the picture the whole time. Didn't occur to me once that there might be a reason it might be there.
Exactly the same! But at least it wasn't any more than one mark.

SandunAAA

HSC
oh shiiiiiit!

I got 0 for question one of in section II. Well its only one mark...i think!

I reakon these dick heads in BOS are deliberately trying to make us miss things and confuse us. This happened to me in 3 of my exams, when you are stressed...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I missed it, how much was it worth? How irritating. Oh well.

Jessisbored

HSC
it says it in the question! it said circle it :p although myabe my brain was alert then coz i was so tired by the end

BriannoThePiano

I saw it in the reading time, but that's only because i was thinking to myself "why would they start a section with b)" and made sure i found a)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)