Afternoon exams. (1 Viewer)

Candypants

Hate 'em?

I hate em! My brain turnes to mush between 1 and 4, and hence, I was not even thinking with my studies in drama and theatre question. I was honestly writing whatever came to my head and out my pen.

At least that was my only one, and only drama.

So do you hate afternoon exams?

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
I'm not fussed... if I get a good night's sleep, then it's okay. :D AND MILO! Gotta have a hot cup of Milo when I wake up...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I only hate it if there's a morning exam before it.

Otherwise, it's great for last minute study and sleeping in.

MmMmMm... sleeping in....

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
i got to school at 8.30, slept and studied......went into d exam......and my mind went blank...oh well

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I got up at 7, got to school at 8. Crammed for bio, did bio, crammed for drama did drama, came on bos, watched simpsons, ate dinner and back on BOS again ...

SOR is my next exam... Arvo exam I suppose will be fine if I get to sleep in and cram etc etc and no more exams in the morn before it. Then ancient AND ITS OVER !!!!

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
I love the fact they put the creative arts subjects in the arvo for all the lazy creative types.
Brilliant thinking BOS.

skankit

afternoon exams are only a pain in the arse when you get kicked out of your common room and arent allowed to study there in the morning :mad:

i duno i just hadf trouble concentrating because i was in the front (which ive never been before) and one of the old ladies kept pacing in front of my desk... grrr....

i also hate hearing everyone else finishing school and you sit there being like DANMNIT

rowie

i hate it when the bell rings and people outside are yelling and screaming and making lotsa noise.. i feel like yelling SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHITS... ILL COME AND YELL WHEN YOUR SITTING EXAMS AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!! anyway thats me.. i hate arvo exams cause they never finish till late and i do my best thinking early in the morning.. but if you eat jila mints ( which are very very tasty) your brain works at anytime of the day...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
rowie said:
i hate it when the bell rings and people outside are yelling and screaming and making lotsa noise.. i feel like yelling SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHITS... ILL COME AND YELL WHEN YOUR SITTING EXAMS AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!! anyway thats me.. i hate arvo exams cause they never finish till late and i do my best thinking early in the morning.. but if you eat jila mints ( which are very very tasty) your brain works at anytime of the day...
BAHAHAHAHHA...aahhhhhh!! soooo true. *gives you a rep*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)