Who f*cked up? (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
I thought it was harder than last years. I felt as if there were more mathematical questions involved than last years, too.

tennille

HSC
That would be scaled up to a band 5. I dont think thats bad.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
My first estimate of a mark was high 80s (raw), now I'm down to high 70's. As I continue to read these forums it continually drops, so it would be a good time to stop reading methinks, that way my raw mark won't be any less than high 70s :D

somechick

HSC
N/A
yeah i screwed up. That bloody michael jordan question... wtf???
it was way harder than last year, man this year's only had like two questions on ideas & implementation> again wtf, and like a zillion on bloody space. And wat the hell were those electricity pole things? wos it insulation. ARGHHHHHHHH im so screwed

rckl

HSC
uhuh...

i tho i was the only one who screwed up the exam..... i got some company here..........

and wtf was that M.Jordon question????
all i wrote was -p = p , therefore F=F
something like that
oh well

peeasoup

I reckon that test sucked compared to others. The questions werent as text bookish like other years. Like, there was no, how does a motor work, when is max torque, blah blah blah... Easy stuff like that. instead, those wankers at BOS made stupid fucking questions that require a bullshit response. God damn, those fuckheads have so long to make tests. You would think they could make them perfect, and not put stupid ass questions in.

SeDaTeD

HSC
But if they were all textbook questions then everybody would be able to do good.

somechick

HSC
N/A
Thats the point isn't? Why would they want (what is it?) 5000 kids? doing shit instead of alright in the exam. The new hsc is supposed to revolve around the syllabus.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
There was no real question that didnt revolve around the syllabus. BoS is getting students, more and more as years pass, to apply their knowledge rather than simply answering a question straight from the syllabus

superbird

HSC
rckl said:
uhuh...

i tho i was the only one who screwed up the exam..... i got some company here..........

and wtf was that M.Jordon question????
all i wrote was -p = p , therefore F=F
something like that
oh well
farrr out i did almost the exact same thing as you for that question :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)