Class of 2007 (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
:wave:

hey guys. we're up with a new syllabus this year, so we probably need a class of '07 thread more than any subject :p

lets make this SOR forum a lil more alive plz! :eek:

the subject isn't that bad y'know ;)

So declare your presence in class kids :)

-> I is present.

slowjam10

HSC
Im doing 2U Unit Studies of Religion but I'm an '08er. So how was your prelim year of religion, so far I am liking it we have just started the nature of religion and we are learning about the supernatural, transcendent and inanmate dimensions.

Seeyas!!!:):)

williamc

HSC
slowjam10 said:
Im doing 2U Unit Studies of Religion but I'm an '08er. So how was your prelim year of religion, so far I am liking it we have just started the nature of religion and we are learning about the supernatural, transcendent and inanmate dimensions.

Seeyas!!!:):)
Yr 11 religion is like the basis of yr 12 2 unit religion, you go into more detail in year 12. Either way both are boring but relatively easy to get good marks.
Good back up subject i think.

Sofstar

HSC
Im doing SOR 1, is this a SOR 2 thread? We're starting on the final module now. How fun. I don't really like SOR to tell you the truth, but im hoping it counts so that something else harder doesn't count.

princesskt

HSC
im doing SoR 1. i think its good.. and apperently it scales really high :D so my teacher said anyway... lol

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ thanks to ppl like you, those of us who do enjoy the subject and take it seriously get easy marks and good scaling

cheers ;)

bored6

HSC
-pari- said:
^ thanks to ppl like you, those of us who do enjoy the subject and take it seriously get easy marks and good scaling

cheers ;)
Considering Im expecting a band 6 in my half yearly, despite my hate for the superficial subject, kinda refutes your point.

:wave:

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ i never implied that you wouldn't do well.

my point - was that it is ppl - like you in that they dislike the subject and are forced to do it - who generally dont put in as much effort.
and its thanks to them - ie thanks to those that carry your attitude - that the subject tends to scale so high....

wasn't meant to be a personal front.
so my point still stands ;)

& all the best in your 1/2 yrlies....

:wave: :)

bored6

HSC
-pari- said:
^ i never implied that you wouldn't do well.

my point - was that it is ppl - like you in that they dislike the subject and are forced to do it - who generally dont put in as much effort.
and its thanks to them - ie thanks to those that carry your attitude - that the subject tends to scale so high....

wasn't meant to be a personal front.
so my point still stands ;)

& all the best in your 1/2 yrlies....

:wave: :)
Ahh no problem mate. Slightly stressed is all! English half yearly and ext 1 both on monday.

Gl to you too.

sorayac

HSC
i dont really know whats going on here. or how this works. new kid on the block.
anyway...
doing my sor 1 hsc this year... and am wondering if it does actually scale well or not?

princesskt

HSC
well see my teacher said it does.. like if u get over 80 or something.. but i dunno :S does anyone else know?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
apparently 2u scales better than 1u ? i know 2u scales well, not sure how well 1u scales.

aimsz

Time To Excel
HSC
well i do SOR II and have no idea about the scaling thing...oh well just have to wait and see

HI!:wave:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
my religion/ancient history teacher says that religion generally scales well and we do SOR 1 so yes i am now confused

nicole21290

HSC
Meh - I'm not too botheres about how it scales. I'm doing 1U and it seems, IMHO anyway, to be relatively easy to get great marks. See, it's the subject I do not study for more than half an hour for and don't bother writing study notes and am still getting high nineties for all my stuff - I'm using it as a 'safety' subject (I'm doing 11U) and am very happy. I do like the actual subject though so that kind of helps and the whole Christianity bit is dead simple as I am a Christian and know most of the stuff, which is great. Hope all your exams went well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)