everyday impact on believers.. what the? (1 Viewer)

spooky

Ok I know I've come across a ka-zillion questions that asks to evaluate the significance something has on the everyday lives of believers.

I don't know if its just me, but I find it difficult to answer such a broad question... any help? :confused:

Me too! The question in the trial totally stuffed me up...well actually all the teachers and interpreters questions did. It was totally different from the way we were taught it, and after checking out the sylabus I discovered that we havn't really covered the course properly. I don't really understand what sort of things cover "everyday life"...for example does making sacred texts more redily available count as affecting everyday life? It's very vague:confused:

bex

HSC
Impact on the daily lives of believers means to what exent was the effect of the ritual/teacher/interpreter/woman etc on the everyday lives of believers... what things about that specific thing enhanced or detracted from the faith of the followers of the religion..

does that make sense?? thats my understanding of what it means!
hope i helped

kaseita

other egs, law, sacred text, prayers, teachings, beliefs, variants in belief/rituals/practices/ethics, answers to questions, missions.

Da_KaMaKaZi

Impact on evryday believers

Well i had sum tutoring lessons with the dude that wrote the syllabus for studies of religion 2 and he told us that we must consider the impact in respect to different parts of society since not evry1 is a strict christian, muslim etc. 4 e.g a strict Muslim will pray 5 times a day attend the Mosque regularly and women will wear a Hijab, islamically covering 4 women whereas a non practicing Muslim will not pray and so fourth. We must therefore dicuss the impact or lack of impact on all types of followers of that specific religious tradition.
Hope i helped! :grinshak:

everyday life of the believer include human experiences and how believers react to it accoring to their beliefs,,,
how the belief makes it central for the believers,,,
mayb i cant explain it as good as i know it,,
NOT HAPY JAN!!

Wintermute

Nah its easy. Just think how whatever it is you are talking about makes a difference in someone's life. for example if it said: 'how do christian ethics impact the everyday life of believers,' then just say some shit like: 'they use church ethics to form their conscience, and they frequently consider church ethics when making decisions about every day things.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)