Buddhism - 2 Unit Religion (1 Viewer)

madden868

HSC
I'm new to boredofstudies, and I can't seem to find an awful lot on Buddhism. I have a lot of my own notes, but searching the net seems to come up with the same stuff I already have.

Does anyone have notes on Wesak, the Buddhist practise of celebrating Buddha's birth, enlightenment and death?

I'm considering posting my notes from yr 11 up here, but I'd like some help for 2008 religion.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
madden868 said:
I'm new to boredofstudies, and I can't seem to find an awful lot on Buddhism. I have a lot of my own notes, but searching the net seems to come up with the same stuff I already have.

Does anyone have notes on Wesak, the Buddhist practise of celebrating Buddha's birth, enlightenment and death?

I'm considering posting my notes from yr 11 up here, but I'd like some help for 2008 religion.
Buddhism wouldnt be one of the most popular Cross Religion studies out there but I do recommend having a look through the resources at http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=27 and you might get lucky

edit..one one paper on wesak

http://www.boredofstudies.org/download.php?id=8502

"Essay on significance of Wesak to individuals and community (BUDDHIST) includes variations across time, culture, geography etc."

Got to be logged in to download

Might have a look at what I have for you if I get time

BTW ..welcome to the board and do consider sharing...as you can see, theres not much on Buddhism so you could be our saviour!

madden868

HSC
Thankyou so much for that essay. I got it, now I have to go home and read it to see what good it can do for me.

As for my notes, I will see about posting an assignment I did in yr 11 last year on Buddhism, which was basically a summary of all the syllabus dotpoints. I got 104/107 for it, which was the top mark in my class of about 22. I was happy with that, and hopefully the summaries will be helpful for someone doing yr 11 2 unit religion.

The only problem is I don't know how to post documents and things. Can you tell me how? :confused:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
madden868 said:
Thankyou so much for that essay. I got it, now I have to go home and read it to see what good it can do for me.

As for my notes, I will see about posting an assignment I did in yr 11 last year on Buddhism, which was basically a summary of all the syllabus dotpoints. I got 104/107 for it, which was the top mark in my class of about 22. I was happy with that, and hopefully the summaries will be helpful for someone doing yr 11 2 unit religion.

The only problem is I don't know how to post documents and things. Can you tell me how? :confused:
Goto th epage I listed.

Click on the resources button and thereis a submit option in the drop down menu

Sorry about the late reply

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i have a few notes on wesak - it was our topic last year for buddhism so if you need any help or anything pm me =D

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
ahen said:
i have a few notes on wesak - it was our topic last year for buddhism so if you need any help or anything pm me =D
post them up in the resources section as there is a small demand

Banafsha.T

HSC
I Cant Find Info On Hinduism:(.. Can N E One Help ..

Basicly I Need To Jogg My Memory Bout Their Bioethics And The Basic

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Banafsha.T said:
I Cant Find Info On Hinduism:(.. Can N E One Help ..

Basicly I Need To Jogg My Memory Bout Their Bioethics And The Basic
umm...why post a Hindu request in a Buddhist thread?

Make a new thread for your request!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)