Remembering Quranic/Bible/etc Quotes... (2 Viewers)

honey23

HSC
N/A
Hey guys!

When we are preparing our notes for the course in general, should we be trying to remember the quotes with their references?

For example,

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
(1 Corinthians 1:18)"

or

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God"

That is, do I have to remember the book/number parts?

Sorry if that is a silly question! We have never been told and hitherto I have been but some of my Christianity notes have wayy too many references.

iBibah

HSC
Band 6 responses (and state ranks) generally remember the references, if you cant remember a few for some reason i guess you could get away with it, but definitely make an effort to remember them.

enoilgam

HSC
You need to remember both quotes and references, but I wouldnt bother learning a whole heap. There are usually a couple of main ones, so I would focus on them.

iBibah

HSC
And if you happen to forget the reference to a less popular quote, just make one up.

honey23

HSC
N/A
I think I'll only remember the references for the ones I am certain to use (that keep appearing in my notes, like some of the Mitzvot ones)
I'll attempt to remember some others; I will see how I go :)
My school isn't fussy on remembering the quotes but I guess it would be wise to for the HSC exams, hey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)