SOR 1: what do you think of using your own religion instead of ones studied in class? (1 Viewer)

fatassmcfat

HSC
Is this a dumb move? i looked at syllabus for Islam and feel its more easier since i know all the 'islamic terms' and core beliefs etc already (only thing I need to learn is 'significant person') + i Quran/Hadith quotes by heart. My class is doing Judaism and Hinduism but for some reason i get averageish low marks in long answer and full marks for short answer, i think maybe cause my long answer isnt 'sophisticated' or something so I think itd be good to use Islam for long response.
BUT i never actually practiced writing with Islam before since obviously internals they expect you to use your class religion and my teacher wont givem e feedback for some random different religion
What do you guys think?

enoilgam

HSC
Re: SOR 1: what do you think of using your own religion instead of ones studied in cl

If you feel you are confident then go for it - just make sure that you know the right things and know how to respond to the questions.

Kymren

HSC
Re: SOR 1: what do you think of using your own religion instead of ones studied in cl

Do some practice questions first and get your teacher to read over them. If you feel confident writing them and your teacher thinks they are a good as your Judaism and Hinduism essays you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)