2unit Religion CSSA Trial Paper (1 Viewer)

FightingSmile64

HSC
So guys how you find the trial paper for sor? Personally i found it alright, some multiple choice were tricky and i found the ext repsonse equation about the significant practice average.

Only just got on five pages as i was doing puja and trying to relate it lol. Religion and peace one was pretty simple i found and didnt anyone notice how little we had to write for that 8 marker in sa

camsmith

HSC
1u student here... Not to bad at all really all questions were fairly straight forward if you had studied, and the short answer on aboriginal spirituality was pretty straight forward and so was multi-choice except 1 or 2 were required a little thinking.

sharoooooo

HSC
1u student here... Not to bad at all really all questions were fairly straight forward if you had studied, and the short answer on aboriginal spirituality was pretty straight forward and so was multi-choice except 1 or 2 were required a little thinking.
same and i studied in the car on the way to school

claire_isabel

HSC
i was super happy that the extended response was on significant practice, because i literally knew nothing about Christian or Jewish marraige, only Islamic Hajj. I found the multis fairly straight forward, but with 1 tricky one in each. The ones where you had to choose the statement were tough. And did anyone notice there was a typo? In the first which-statement-is-true one, there were two options - one was 'both are false' and the other was 'statement 1 is false, and statement 2 is false', so i guess that's a clear indicator that either of those were wrong.
Found religion and peace okay, but the unity/differences thing was weird.
idk, hoping for the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)