SORII Essays (1 Viewer)

Itz_Gabi

HSC
Heyyy.

Is it essential to have three body paragraphs in an essay? I know it's recommended but there is no way I can currently achieve a five paragraph essay in 30-40 mins of writing time, especially with my brain going in full haywire trying to remember textual quotations. I'm thinking of a topic like 'Religion and Peace'.

Thanks in advance! (probably seems like I'm trying to get away with writing two body paragraphs... which I am, I guess)

phat_tar

HSC
Uni Grad
Heyyy.

Is it essential to have three body paragraphs in an essay? I know it's recommended but there is no way I can currently achieve a five paragraph essay in 30-40 mins of writing time, especially with my brain going in full haywire trying to remember textual quotations. I'm thinking of a topic like 'Religion and Peace'.

Thanks in advance! (probably seems like I'm trying to get away with writing two body paragraphs... which I am, I guess)

You should have more than 30-40min in the HSC if you manage you time correctly. Paragraphs are a bit ambiguous, I'd say aim for a 900 word essay at least. I tended to write about 1200 words.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)