Multiple choice answers (1 Viewer)

SPED

HSC
Hey can someone put up there multiple choice answers or anyone who has the right answers

thanks

superbird

HSC
similar to mine but i got B for Q2 and for Q6 i got A. This is because the statement is basically reiterating aboriginal belief and is not suggesting that we learnt nething...

[caity]

yeah i was tossing up between A and B for question 6...but thought what a stupid question if the answer is A because whats the point????....but oh well lol n yeh i couldnt remember if it was congregationalists or methodists who were most supportive but i knew they both were part of it n that presbyterians didnt convert as much soooo yah

somborac

HSC
i thought catholcis opposed WW2 so it couldnt have been christian, so i put A as an answer. for 6. i put in A coz the guy just stated the comment and doesnt show that they have learn anything.

Ravnok

Narh mate ...

somborac said:
i thought catholcis opposed WW2 so it couldnt have been christian, so i put A as an answer. for 6. i put in A coz the guy just stated the comment and doesnt show that they have learn anything.
Narh mate it was WW1 they opposed due to concrpition ... in WW2 most were for it as they thought it was neccessary

drama queen

weren't they all for the vietnam war? opposed to communism etc or was that just catholics

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Catholics mainly were with vietnam but they soon became opposed, most others were opposed. I said WW2 as most, except pacifists were for it

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
What did people think 2 was. I said congregationalist purely because they are the only church that discontinued as independent in australia

anyways i got

1.B
2.B
3.B
4.D
5.C
6.B
7.D
8.C
9.B
10.C

Last edited:

mojako

HSC
I got same as caity except:

6 C (umm random choice.. coz from the quote it doesnt sound that Christians gained insights)
9 A (again random...)
10 D (didnt read the Q properly.. thought the Buddhists increased in number)

not sure about 2.. random choice again.. I know its not Presbyterian and Methodist seems to be bigger than Congregational so just chose it)

Last edited:

NiKiTa

i got:
1-B
2-B toss up b/w congregational n methodist
3-B
4-D
5-C
6-B
7-D
8-C
9-A silly me its wrong hey?
10-C if white aust policy not implemented in 1901 but by 1947 it was, then that wud account for the decrease right? i jus made a pretty uninformed guess.

mojako

HSC
oh.. stupid me... yes its almost definitely C..
I didnt read the Q properly, I thought it increased

nattylee

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
man 10 was stupid i just guessed it was the gayest exam i have sat so far...[yes far gayer than extension english]
i thought english extension was gayer actually!!! i hated the format of that exam so much!

but still, this exam was pretty shit:vcross: . i dont think the examiners this year are in a good mindframe, they must want us all to crash and burn or something!

mojako

HSC
this exam was easy IMO
if u look at last years' ....

televators

HSC
its a relief there are other ppl who didnt get any A's in the m/c- i was kinda worried, lol

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i had..
1) B
2) C
3) B
4) D
5) C
6) B
7) D
8) C
9) C (wasnt sure between b or c..)
10) A (i think i ruled out white australia policy cuz it ended in 1970.. i didnt really think that through lol woops)

~amy~

1B
2C Methodist church was most supportive - by 1974 there was no continuing methodist church
3B
4D
5C
6B (not sure about this one)
7D
8C
9B (most supported because Australia was in danger - had to fight for survival)
10C (many buddhists were sent back to the countries they came from after the gold rush due to the white australia policy)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)