Unusally Hard? (1 Viewer)

rara

Did no-one else think that was a pretty hard exam? compared to the past years?
I know almost everyone at my school did. The multiple choice was fine and the essay was fine, for women anyway. But the short answers, i mean...whoa...seriously. they were very left field. what did they mean by elements of dreaming? and changes to Aust religion due to social factors? and ecumencial development? what did everyone do?

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Yeah short answer questions were bloody, hard and really badly worded I thought, I had to reread the one on how has Aboriginal Spirituality contributed to the nature of the relgious expereince two or three times.

bak0r

everything i learnt and was told to study...

wasnt even in there...

i am a little cut...

but i still finished fairly quickly, and i think i got the answers right...

nattylee

HSC
i think i will pass. i thought the short answer questions were very ambiguous and i had no idea what to write, but hopefully, some of the stuff i mentioned gets me somewhere. i need religion to count so im praying for a good mark. i thought the essay question was pretty easy and the multiple choice were fair, but i didnt like any of the questions in the middle, except the ecumenism one and the dreaming elements one.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
mmm well i'm glad to have it over - the multiple choice and essays questions were okay

aaarrrhhh - the short answers - i didn't like them at all - except for land rights that was okay

religion and the media section - 1st question was okay - second one kinda came out of no where

regardless i am sure i passed but deffiently wasn't my best exam

jen23

i agree.. at my school everyone hated the short answer and our teacher (who sets the performance bands for the hsc marking) agreed that they were hard and said that the marking critea would have to be really broad to be able to incorperate everyones answers. the essays were a bit wierd.. not hard but differnt to how i imagined. did anyone else do ethics? that essay was harsh.. i didnt even get to talk about my second religion!!!

jen23

SpoRTsGaL said:
the one unit bit was harder than the two unit bit

all in all.. it was crap.

um.. hahaha... how can the 1 unit bit be harder?!?!? the 2 unit people do the whole 1 unit paper PLUS MORE so what ever 1 unit did, 2 unit also did.. the 2 unit relgion and non religion was really hard though so i dunno what you're on about!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the short answer was definitly harder tahn previous years, and i think the part a.b.c final question in 2001-2003 is much easier than a straight out essay (esp when it only asks for 2/3 rites, that screwd heaps of ppl up, not me luckily)...meh overall a pretty hard test i was a bit shocked in reading time

legallytaouk

that was sooo hard!!

i was going through the trials lasr night.. and it was like 10000000 times easier then the acctual HSC exam... even the past papers were much more easier.. i even did the online multipul choise on the boardofstudies website and score 100% everytime... i think i did sooo shit in this stupid exam.... the majority of my year walked out 1/2 n hour into the exam... and to top it off... it was sooo hot and i was so hungry... i started writing the mcdonalds jingle all over my question paper... AND the last question for 1 unit.. about the rites of personal devotion or rites of public worship?? WAT R THE ODDS OF ME ONLY MEMORISING RITES OF PASSAGE!

AHWELL... thats 1 unit down the drain...

persephone

HSC
i hated the short answer questions. they were worded funny, very difficult to understand what they meant. and i only really remember the rites of passage, i thought they wouldn't specify

Lozza_R_87

it was a really crap test! so much harder then all the practise ones i did
yeah i only really did a rite of passage as well, but does any one who does two unit know if it was alrite to do the same thingd for religious rites as u did for ways of holines?? cause i did, but i dont think ur allowed to :(

special kake

what the?

that religion exam was nasty.
was happy about the extended responce 4 teachers and interpreters, cause i knew one better than the other and it did give us a choice. the multiple choise was similar to my trials, same difficulty anyways.
short answers was evil. in my opinion i neeeded them to be a little more specific, to gaina better understanding if what they were asking. a few questions could have been interpreted differently.

maka

HSC
yeah i agree with wat most ppl have sed as well

the short answers were ok on the most part i thort apart from a few like social change..... like u read the syllabus and its not even there..... no1 new wat that stuff was and seriously i dont blame them at all...... BOS should have been transparent id say

then media part 2......... WHO HAS LEARNT ABOUT CLAIRVOYANTS...... absolutely shocking..........

but neway i rekon i did ok

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
essay and multiple choice fine, im not sure if i think the short answers were hard i just think they were different to what usually is there

S

SamStewart

exaggurater!

sandra_taouk said:
that was sooo hard!!

i was going through the trials lasr night.. and it was like 10000000 times easier then the acctual HSC exam... even the past papers were much more easier.. i even did the online multipul choise on the boardofstudies website and score 100% everytime... i think i did sooo shit in this stupid exam.... the majority of my year walked out 1/2 n hour into the exam... and to top it off... it was sooo hot and i was so hungry... i started writing the mcdonalds jingle all over my question paper... AND the last question for 1 unit.. about the rites of personal devotion or rites of public worship?? WAT R THE ODDS OF ME ONLY MEMORISING RITES OF PASSAGE!

AHWELL... thats 1 unit down the drain...
exadgurater!
100% score everytime? i dont think so!
walk out after half an hour? i dont thnk so (minimum 1 hour until ur allowed out of any exam)
you were hot and hungry? i dont think so! it was cold and i was full
down the drain? i dont think so! more like ... uh.. failed thats it....
you

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I thought that people are not allowed to leave within the first hour and also within the last half hour. Because it is 1.5 hour exam that would mean no one can leave...they didnt let anyone in my school leave until whole time was up, but that may have been an attempt to make everyone take it seriously

mentallyblonde

JeSs - mentallyblonde
HSC
like heaps of others i remembered an answer 4 the rite of passage. so i was stuffed in that Q
also i think the last media Q 4 2 unit was a bit ambiguos and stupid

i passed .
this probably sounds like im whingeing but our teacher didnt teach us anything about models and guides 4 ways of holiness, i did some of my own notes from the few sheets we were given, but that still wasnt very much. its a bit unfair that we arent able to do the best of our ability because our teacher was unorganized.

apart from that little problem, it was ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)