The Minoans (1 Viewer)

Benjamin

Dear every one,

How did your Minoans section go? Which section did you use the Minoans for?
I did the Minoans for Section II, although the section 4 Minoans essay question was lush, I didnt know the answers to the Ramesside short answer questions. So Minoans where the way to go ^_^, althought I did bomb the Ramessides just abit (10/25 max) I absolutely nailed that thutmosoid question. Hatshepsut I did realy well in aswell. Minoans I think I got if not, then close to full marks. I am praying like mad I get good marks.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Benjamin

brunette

HSC
i did the minoans social structure essay...had one almost identical in the trial...the short answer questions looked to hard in comparision spartas

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
I did Minoan's essay - religion - it was okay i suppose.. except the exam was really hard!! in general anyway..
hope u all went well.. fingers crossed i did lol. peace.

Benjamin

Yeah, That Minoan Religion question would have been awesome. But I had already done them for the short answer and The Ramesside short questions where too hard for me to do as I didnt know the specific things they asked. However the Middle Kingdom short answers......... I did Middle Kingdom in year 11 as a prelim and crap I wish my class did it this year instead of Ramesside! Mannnnnnnnnnnn those short answers where easy.

I HOPE YOU ALL DO GREAT ^_^ ( especialy me) ^_______^ lol

-Benjamin

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
yep, I did the Minoan religion essay. I quite liked it.

couldn't answer the minoan section ii though, so it's lucky the essay worked out...

Gemstone

I did the short answer on Minoans because I only do one society. I thought it was pretty easy. The first bit on geography was a bit weird. I just wrote about the sea and that they had caves and stuff. All the rest of the short answer was pretty staright forward though. Oh trade one was a bit hard but I had no big problems with it.

~ Gemma

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
greeninsanity said:
yep, I did the Minoan religion essay. I quite liked it.

couldn't answer the minoan section ii though, so it's lucky the essay worked out...
yeh same...i looked at the palace economy question in the structured minoan essay and thought wtf? but the minoan religion question was pretty easy i'd say...im not one of those that writes a s**t load but i put absolutely everything in there and am expecting to get tops for that bit...the dam thutmosid essay question fuked me over though cos i spent the most time reading about thut 3and not so much on the others

BUT WHO GIVES A FLYING CRAP PEOPLE...NO MORE ANCIENT EVER!!

GOODBYE OLD KINGDOM, GOODBYE MINOANS, GOODBYE HATSHEPSUT, GOODBYE NEW KINGDOM...WELCOME BONFIRE!! ON NOV 13 :D

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i only do 1 society, so i had 2 do the short answers. i thought they were pretty good...except for the first 2 - thought the gournia question and geography one were a bit left field - i really didn't see it coming. the rest of them were really standard though, so that was good.
fingers crossed we all ace it!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
minoans was my only society, section two i think, except i forgot what gournia was known for! i just said it was a town in minoan crete, lol...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Hmmm I'm not that confident about the marks I'm going to get, but I could have done so much more worse!

But I think I did pretty well in the Minoans part.

lilems13

I did the question on Minoan religion - Had almost the same question in my trials which I got full marks for, so I'm hoping I did well. I ended up doing the Rammesside short answer questions which were fine, except I lost track of where I was in the burial beliefs/practices bit.

Hoplite

HSC
^^^^^

Did the Minoan religion essay...had done one in the trial that I also got full marks for, and this had all the same stuff in it, so unless my teacher's a really easy marker I'm hoping for a pretty high mark.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i hate the minoans
a load of shit
they dont even know that much about them, and everything they do know is just speculation!
i dont reckon the palaces were 'palaces' at all
stupid stupid topic

MadCow

I did the minoan religion essay (section 4) because the spartan short answer was easier for me. Plus religion is an easy topic to talk about and to waffle on about. Hope i did okay there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)