The Don
HSC
N/A
How did all you high achievers go?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
isnt it a bit early to make up a 90's + group? shouldnt u be waiting til after we actually KNOW for sure that something didnt go hideously wrong?
anyway, im hoping bout 92 for exam would be lowest possible mark (i reeeeeally need to have gone well on the exam). hopefully 95+...but all it takes is 1-2 marks lost in each section and you're below that - its quite depressing thinking about it actually!

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
I know what you mean it happened with agrippina i lost like 3 marks, but i had made it up in my mycenaean society essay which i included a recent archeological find just to rub it in!

Bobcat

HSC
I didnt want to be in your stupid club anyway :(

Here's to under achievers *raises glass*

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
funny guy. Just repeat next year and you'll be able to be apart of my club.

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
thats right!,

an inadditon 2 people with nothing to talk about!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
lol, its true. never mind, we'll make him take time out and sit in the corner with a dunce's cap.
we shall have nothing 2 talk bout...coz this is a damn boring topic. im rambling. *yawns* this club is boring. i shall reduce my estimate to 89. now im outta the club and ralph can be here on his lonesome.

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
No such thing as over confidence, just hard work, and sweet success that prospers from it, a lesson to be learned......

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ill join your club
id b stoked if i got 90 :D i think i went well tho

CraoPosaune

HSC
N/A
I'm going to get over 90 no worries. I did better than in trial, and i studied harder for this and knew more and generally went better and i got 93% in trials so itll be gooooooood

dy357lx

Ralph said:
No such thing as over confidence, just hard work, and sweet success that prospers from it, a lesson to be learned......
until you instantly assums that your hard work will get you 90+, and then you build your hopes up and get crushed when you only get low - mid 80s (even though thats still pretty good, because u expect 90+ u get cut up)

i'm not tryin to be mean, but even if you are academically intelligent to be capable of achieving 90+, you are a bloody idiot by expecting to get it every time, there is no telling how the BOS can mark you, even if you think you have everything, their may have been 1 or 2 points in every section that u missed out on and that will be enough to put u sub - 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)