Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: History and Geography

HSC
    I found the Geography the hardest of all the SC exams. For the question about that ESD thing (ESD... is that right?), I wrote "I don't know We didn't learn this!".
    Honest, we didn't. Teachers need to stop all the BS and actually teach us the things that we will need to know for the exams. What was the point in watching that video about Cane Toads, sir?
    We could have been learning about ESD! I might need that in life!!...Ok, let's not go that far.

HSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Guernica
    I found the Geography the hardest of all the SC exams. For the question about that ESD thing (ESD... is that right?), I wrote "I don't know We didn't learn this!".
    Honest, we didn't. Teachers need to stop all the BS and actually teach us the things that we will need to know for the exams. What was the point in watching that video about Cane Toads, sir?
    We could have been learning about ESD! I might need that in life!!...Ok, let's not go that far.

aww..poor you. lucky our geo teacher gave us some study notes on the friday before school cert and on it was what is ESD. my example was of water restrictions of course i have no idea if that was wrong or right but i didnt really give a fuck... did anyone else go on a field study? because we were told we had to go on a field study because one of the questions in the school cert will refer to it except... there was no question?

HSC
    Yeah, a "field study" is part of the curriculum. I ws surprised that there was no question about it also, I thought it would be an easy extended responce for them to set. We didn't do a field study in class. It was just one of our assignments. I did bushfire management and prevention - thrilling, I know.

YBK
    w00t! custom status!! :D
    HSC
    Quote Originally Posted by 凍鴛鴦
    Hmm.. I didn't see the message by "superglove_sam" which was apparently a reply to my message (as I haven't been on the forums since last time I posted)... Anyhow, I guess it has been deleted since then, right?
    Yes it was deleted apparently. Super racist comment !!!

YBK
    w00t! custom status!! :D
    HSC
    Quote Originally Posted by 凍鴛鴦
    Hmm.. I didn't see the message by "superglove_sam" which was apparently a reply to my message (as I haven't been on the forums since last time I posted)... Anyhow, I guess it has been deleted since then, right?
    *hint* *hint*

The quotes weren't deleted.. lol

Cadet
    HSC
    Quote Originally Posted by YBK
    *hint* *hint*

The quotes weren't deleted.. lol
    Haha oh yeh! Thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information