History and Geography (1 Viewer)

Lisa_8

HSC
How did everyone find History and Geography? I thought the multiple choice was great...and the extended was pretty alright as well. I swear we never did that stupid ecologically sustainable development at school but im sure the answer i made up was roughly accurate. Let's hope.

=<Si-Fu>=

HSC
hmz i found the h/g test ok... although i think there was too many long answer questions... hehe.... but i guess it was ok.. although what did you put for that ESD thing...?
Si_Fu

Lisa_8

HSC
Lol..i agree with falling asleep. I could barely move my hand in the last geography q...just kept telling myself it would all be over soon. I wrote about this house that was in the SMH earlier this year for the ESD thing....it had solar panels, water tanks n all that stuff. It didnt need electricity from any other sources...and i just mentioned that it cost $180,000 to convert from a normal house to an ESD house. Too bad i couldnt remember the date but im sure it doesnt matter. I dont even know whether that is an ESD..but i figured it was a development that was ecologically sustainable so i couldnt be that wrong. What did everyone else put?

Stan..

HSC
my answer to that question was something along the lines of;
Ecologically Sustainable development is building a house where your awear of the wildlife around your house.

Alan Wong

HSC
I had no idea what ESD was, so i just said its like building timber plantations in order to allow us to use the renewable resources in the future without harming the environment.

The extended responses were pretty long, and the multiple choice were confusing for some of them...

~Awong

T

trigga

ugh, i only just remembered i left that question blank.

u_littleripper

HSC
Yer, what was that ESD stuff, i dribled on about housing being built in areas without ruining the surrounding environments......other than that i think i did preety well

Mumma

HSC
The test was an hour too long. I finished the whole paper in like, 55 minutes. I didn’t study at all and fell asleep in history/geography classes through out the whole year, so I just ripped through the test pulling bullshit out of thin air and splattering it onto the test paper. Result is like 10 pages of bullshit but bullshit that ill get alright marks for anyway seeing I always seem to get good in history/geo tests even when I have no idea what Im talking about. Thank god Im not doing these 2 shitty borefest subjects next year though.

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
The entire history paper was based on Australia's changing relations between the 70's and the 70's. We didn't even ahve to remember anything from year 9, or WW2 for that matter.

It was easy.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
I did some rambling about that ESD question.

The rest of the test went fairly smooth, I had a bit of trouble with the 15 mark Geography question which focussed on the issues relating to the built environment (I had so much information on geographical issues) so I rambled some BS on urban decline.

gloworm

bleh
HSC
N/A
History paper wasn't much of a problem. But I had troubles with the last extension response, wher I just went on about rubbish smelling bad and getting into our water meh. I had a faint idea of what an ESD was, so I just wrote some stuff on putting minimal impact on the environment. DOn't know if that's it but I just can't be bothered caring.

maCe

.maceh
HSC
mm i had 35 mins left of trying to sleep.. other then that, bs'ed my way through the test..

凍鴛鴦

HSC
The geo/history test was actually easier than I expected. Nearly all the questions did not really require any knowledge, you just need to know like a few main points and then you can bullshit the rest. I think I did pretty well ~ all I did to study was just flick through both textbooks the night before... hehehe!

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
I too found the geo test easier than I expected. In some of the past papers you really needed to know what you were talking about, but you could BS most of the extended responses this time

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
superglove_sam said:
you're a nerd asian girl, no-one cares
shut up......how do u know she's a nerd asian girl ?

and how does it matter if she is ?

so yea... her input was great! no need to discourage anyone... :vcross:

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
ESD - how come nobody remembers? at my school i'd say 5 people remembered.. its about doing things that wont compromise the future generations ability to do so too.. and as for history, we went through the Multiple Choice in class today.. there was a debate on that propaganda poster and the last question about chronological order of events

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)