P&O Schoolies Cruise 2006 (1 Viewer)

liverpool4dawin

HSC
Hey everyone!!!

Anyone here going on the Pacific Sun Schoolies 2006 cruise from the 23rd - 30th of November??? CAUSE I AM AND ITS GONNA BE AWESOME:)

It'd be cool to meet some more people that are going!!!

Cyaz Later.:)

T-Boner

HSC
um, there kinda is already a thread on this captain intelligence

liverpool4dawin

HSC
Yer thanks man. Your heaps cool. Im talking about a specific one, they are just general. Your the intelligent one ay.

BLOWOUT

roxychicksta

HSC
wish i was still going but i gave my position up for a friend to go on it i was really angry...but they are hot chickys...so if u want someone to met i advise u meet them :p

T-Boner

HSC
roxychicksta said:
wish i was still going but i gave my position up for a friend to go on it i was really angry...but they are hot chickys...so if u want someone to met i advise u meet them :p
may i ask, why would you give your spot up?? what was in it for you???

HSC
Sup Fellow Schoolies Goers

Man Im Goin The One After 1st- 9th (i Think) Ours Will Kick So Muc Ass Cause I Turn 18 On Board.

Wwwwwhhhhhhhhooooo:)

Catch Ya

roxychicksta

HSC
T-Boner said:
may i ask, why would you give your spot up?? what was in it for you???
i gave it up becuz the situation was difficult...we had uneven amount of people and it would of cost us heaps more so all the girls where trying to narrow the group down and i just said i wont go to make it easier and cheaper for them...thought i was being a good friend...

HSC
Man i would nva give it up good friend or not. my sis missed it and it was the worst thing she eva did. try and get bac on

trust me it will b worth it.

Miss Breezy

HSC
roxychicksta said:
i gave it up becuz the situation was difficult...we had uneven amount of people and it would of cost us heaps more so all the girls where trying to narrow the group down and i just said i wont go to make it easier and cheaper for them...thought i was being a good friend...
If you still want to go and don't mind being in a room with strangers, you could talk 2 p&o or your travel agent about going into a room to make up numbers. you really only shower and sleep in the room so you could still go but keep costs down for your other friends.

T-Boner

HSC
Miss Breezy said:
If you still want to go and don't mind being in a room with strangers, you could talk 2 p&o or your travel agent about going into a room to make up numbers. you really only shower and sleep in the room so you could still go but keep costs down for your other friends.
i was considering doing that even though theres at least 20 people going from my school. fuck, the people you meet doing stuff like htat.... couple years ago our accomm got screwed around down at the snow, place called ski rider. anyhoo, mum and i were stuck paying for the price of 4 people, when at the last minute we were offered to share with a father and son we had never met. all 4 of us got on like a house on fire, it was an epic week.

definately consider doing that, cos youll want to go jump when your mates come back raving on about how good this cruise was that you just missed.

Miss Breezy

HSC
T-Boner said:
definately consider doing that, cos youll want to go jump when your mates come back raving on about how good this cruise was that you just missed.
You don't want to miss the cruise!!!
You can spend as much time with your mates as you like but it also gives you time out if you want it.

tara04

HSC
im goin on the dec 1st one! with bout 8 girls form my skol 20 sumfin from the boys skol n bout 20 sumfin from anova skol in our area. i wud neva give up my spot bbut yer definately try n get on !!!

martin88

HSC
N/A
am i the only person who is laughing at how sleezy some of the people here trying to get some pussy for their schoolies cruise on a forum??

"hey is anyone here tara04??? i replied to your post once on the boredofstudies..... yeah so can we root???"

Miss Breezy

HSC
martin88 said:
am i the only person who is laughing at how sleezy some of the people here trying to get some pussy for their schoolies cruise on a forum??
You are not alone!
it is scary how thats all people seem to want other than getting drunk! i know its schoolies but thats not all there is to it especially on the boat. it's not the only way to have a good time!

tara04

HSC
hey 111288 i think it is... yer will c u there!! maybe lol.

martin 88 ok cant remember u replyin to one of my posts but ok...no we cant root...

josephclothier

HSC
hey me and some friends (bout 9) of us are going on this cruise. is gunna be awesome we are all from the murwillumbah and tweed heads area. we all cant wait. some of us arn't gunna be 18 BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!! everyone is gunna have a ball see you there!

:wave: bye

ponny

HSC
YAAYYYY im so excited its going to be the best time everrrrr me and ma girls are going on the 3rd one, unfortunately we couldnt get our whole group 2 come becasue theyre so unorganised and u kno how u hafta book early and all but im happy im still goinggg !!! im not gana b 18 either, but it dusnt matter cuz any age can go into the clubs on the boat which is the maddest thing..and u no what ive heard from a few diff ppl that surfers is getting old, and not as many popl as they used 2 go there, heaps still go, but personaly i think d cruise is beta and way more fun, especially if u r underage, and if u wanna do more then get trashed and wasted and root aroundd...so yeh GO US CRUISE GOERS ITS GANA B DA BOMB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)