Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

JasonO93

HSC
I have chosen not to go even though everyone else is and is pressuring me to go.

I cannot think of anything worse than spending a week around people getting drunk, hooking up with random girls, having a week long hangover and paying good money for the opportunity.

michaeljennings

HSC
are you some hardcore christian lol?

Schoolies is everyones way of unwinding after the HSC..itll be heaps fun!

And you dont even have to go to schoolies you could just take a holiday with friends

Last edited:

michaeljennings

HSC
ahhh nice me too but i havent been to church in months

So your friends are all going to schoolies to party? Dont you have some church buddies you can take a quiet holiday with instead?

BobMac

HSC
I'm not going, but after the HSC I will be going overseas.
Also, I didn't really like the idea too much; I'm not saying that I don't drink but I wouldn't want to go to something like that.
Alot of people aren't going in my school (and no were not a selective school).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I cannot think of anything worse than ... hooking up with random girls.
Umm...

More seriously, you're a Christian. So? A group of girls from my school - one of which was the daughter of a missionary still went on Schoolies. But it wasn't Schoolies as in, let's lose our virginity and drink copious amounts of alcohol and semen - but... it was a get together with friends and she went somewhere with them.

Schoolies =/= drunk sex and ingestation of whatnot

Though media perception is of that, that's only because of the stupid noobs with 50 ATAR who ruin it. I think you'll find the average ATAR of those who attend the "stereotypical" Schoolies events is 34, which is only 6 below their average IQ, and 14 above their average purported penis length for the males (measuring in inches), and relatively equal to the number of girls they will 'apparently' sleep with by weeks end.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Umm...

More seriously, you're a Christian. So? A group of girls from my school - one of which was the daughter of a missionary still went on Schoolies. But it wasn't Schoolies as in, let's lose our virginity and drink copious amounts of alcohol and semen - but... it was a get together with friends and she went somewhere with them.

Schoolies =/= drunk sex and ingestation of whatnot

Though media perception is of that, that's only because of the stupid noobs with 50 ATAR who ruin it. I think you'll find the average ATAR of those who attend the "stereotypical" Schoolies events is 34, which is only 6 below their average IQ, and 14 above their average purported penis length for the males (measuring in inches), and relatively equal to the number of girls they will 'apparently' sleep with by weeks end.
still cooler than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you go to schoolies johann?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I thought people not going to schoolies was more common than people going to schoolies?
I dunno.

amanda222

HSC
N/A
I am just going on a roadtrip with some friends before we go our different ways.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
still cooler than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you go to schoolies johann?
My "Schoolies" involved me sitting at home watching re-runs of the 2009 Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, FIFA 11 Career Mode, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the like. Thoroughly refreshing.

I drank zero alcohol, screwed zero women and took zero drugs - but I still had tons of fun dishing out epic ownage with the pistol on Bad Company 2... oh priceless. 358 KILLS WITH A PISTOL. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HSC
Uni Grad
My "Schoolies" involved me sitting at home watching re-runs of the 2009 Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, FIFA 11 Career Mode, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the like. Thoroughly refreshing.

I drank zero alcohol, screwed zero women and took zero drugs - but I still had tons of fun dishing out epic ownage with the pistol on Bad Company 2... oh priceless. 358 KILLS WITH A PISTOL. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
my schoolies will be similar to that, no drugs, but including that, going to outings :p

LonelyWolf

HSC
well it stops me from having anywhere to live on Goldy for a whole week?

ehhh, I'll just go clubbing in Sydney
Tell your parents that your friend has a holiday house up there, sleep in the park each night or sneak into others rooms

lauraleopard

HSC
schoolies is gay and a waste of money... my schoolies is going to be sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)