How would you like to be approached? (1 Viewer)

Rolleater

HSC
Just wondering how you girls would want to be approached.
Like say your with your friends, and you see a guy your keen on, how would you want him to approach you?

Personally, i would just walk up to a girl and say "What's up, i think your really cute" :)

BobSherman93

HSC
Girls like it when the guy grows balls and just goes up to them. Confidence

Rolleater

HSC
Yea led, hitting up the Islander from 26th-3rd surfers.You?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just wondering how you girls would want to be approached.
Like say your with your friends, and you see a guy your keen on, how would you want him to approach you?

Personally, i would just walk up to a girl and say "What's up, i think your really cute" :)
So what you're saying is this thread... is a thinly veiled attempt to try and get into the female psychology so you can minimise the time from meet-up to drunken sex, correct?

/me facepalms

BobSherman93

HSC
So what you're saying is this thread... is a thinly veiled attempt to try and get into the female psychology so you can minimise the time from meet-up to drunken sex, correct?

/me facepalms
Says the boy who can't even get a girl.
Stop Talking and let the boy learn! :p

Rolleater

HSC
Lol no way, im a single guy (and a v) and can be a bit shy, and i just wanted to know from a GIRL, not from a guy who thinks he knows, how to successfully approach a girl. I just want to know the best way to approach girls, but yes i am asking this also as im trying to work out how ill approach girls at schoolies :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol no way, im a single guy (and a v) and can be a bit shy, and i just wanted to know from a GIRL, not from a guy who thinks he knows, how to successfully approach a girl. I just want to know the best way to approach girls, but yes i am asking this also as im trying to work out how ill approach girls at schoolies :)
Firstly, what is a 'v'?

At Schoolies, the girls will most likely be drunk. Let's be honest here: you want to get laid, and have sex with some random hot girl that's walking around. And, if the news reports and urban legends are apparently true, you'll get your wish... 80% of the time maybe. Not really. Not actually sure.

I don't think you need to worry, uhh... if you go up and talk to them and aren't a completely horrible person - you'll get your 'happy ending'.

Rolleater

HSC
That's true, didn't think of that. The v ment virgin, so im kinda undecided as to whether i actually want to go all the way, but i am keen on doing most other stuff which is why i asked.
Thanks

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I think it won't be you who will decide if you go all the way - but rather the girl. You'll probably be in a state of shock going "OMG OMG OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME"

zaane

HSC
Depends what the girl is like, if you've ever been clubbing you'll know that the majority of 18 to 19 year old females, tend to go for the older guys 20+. Remember this is based on physical appearance, so the older you look, the easier you get laid.

Theres also the fair common occurance of a girl wanting to get with the cute innocent guy (probably virgin), so it can be pretty confusing.

Like if a chick stares you off and is basically hanging off your everyword your in.

But considering your a v, don't feel the need to tell every girl you tune that you've never done anything sexually, because alot of the time they tend to prefer the experienced guy.

basically dont even think about approach and just be yourself, dont go in expecting to get laid every party, because you'll feel let down. And if you look like your having fun and the girls around you can see that, there is a high chance you'll get a hookup

HSC
IF both of you are drunk, you won't need any help. If you are sober and she is drunk, then comfort her if she is like falling down or looking a bit queezy. Once you start comforting her, you are pretty much in.

If you are the one who is drunk, and the chick is sober, then just use your drunk confidence to talk to a chick.

If you are both sober then i dunno.

CecilyMare

HSC
How does your neopet greet others?

● Act Very Friendly
● Smile Sweetly
● Approach With Caution
● Stand Their Ground
● Run Awaaaay!!!
● Insult From Afar
● Attack If They Are Weaker
● Try And Make Friends

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Tits out for the boys, normally does the trick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)