Where to go! (1 Viewer)

gemgabby

HSC
So my friends and I are trying to find places but its all confusing. We want somewhere not too major but there will be a fair amount of other people going? So do people have any suggestions? the majority of us will be underage

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
We want somewhere not too major but there will be a fair amount of other people going?
That's a bit conflicting tbh, if you want somewhere with a fair amount of other people but dont want to go Surfers/Gold Coast then maybe look at the other locations the Schoolies.com site is offering stuff for? If you do decide to go to surfers in the end though i'd reccomend going the first week ("Queensland Week") if you are underaged as there are the organised beach parties which are pretty awesome - just have predrinks in your appartment and walk down to the beach thing. That's what some friends and i did last year and it was good. Any other week you are pretty restricted as to what you can do since most people will be hitting the clubs.

gemgabby

HSC
Yer i realise that now! ahah what I more meant was we dont need lots and lots of people, but just some other schoolies so where not totally alone. The gold coast is pretty much out of the question

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yer i realise that now! ahah what I more meant was we dont need lots and lots of people, but just some other schoolies so where not totally alone. The gold coast is pretty much out of the question
Ok then, even though you aren't interested in the gold coast i'd still just look at the kind of schoolies packages offered through companies even if you are planning on organising it yourselves - the places offered on the site (Byron bay springs to mind?) are most likely to attract other Schoolies. Actually, is overseas or something like a cruise out of the question?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Lots of people = Surfers or Byron
Average amount of people = central coast (avoca, terrigal, copa)
Little - none = find your own place

Aysce

HSC
Lots of people = Surfers or Byron
Average amount of people = central coast (avoca, terrigal, copa)
Little - none = find your own place
I know a few people who went and they said it was quite loaded - as expected, of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)