Schoolies at 17?, Issues with clubbing? (1 Viewer)

zedd

HSC
Hi guys, me and numerous other friends in the group will only be 17 during schoolies up at surfers (we are coming from NSW btw), For me however, I have a legitimate fake ID of which is perfect to a real licence and can not be picked up on by a bouncer (it is NOT a look alike) however I am curious as to whether they scan licences at any of the main clubs frequented by the schoolie goers, if so I would not want to risk having the ID scanned and it not working obviously, has any one had any experience with this when they went up to QLD for schoolies?. Would it be better to not take the gamble and just head off to bali for schoolies instead?
thanks

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, me and numerous other friends in the group will only be 17 during schoolies up at surfers (we are coming from NSW btw), For me however, I have a legitimate fake ID of which is perfect to a real licence and can not be picked up on by a bouncer (it is NOT a look alike) however I am curious as to whether they scan licences at any of the main clubs frequented by the schoolie goers, if so I would not want to risk having the ID scanned and it not working obviously, has any one had any experience with this when they went up to QLD for schoolies?. Would it be better to not take the gamble and just head off to bali for schoolies instead?
thanks
not when I was at schoolies
But at convention earlier this year at some of the after party clubs they scanned IDs
But obvi mine and my friends' were legit so I don't know what would happen if they weren't
I think they just keep a record of who goes in by scanning your ID, I don't think they're checking to see if it's the ID of a real person.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Didn't Happen at my schoolies

However I've noticed that more and more clubs have been scanning ID's lately, e.g. chinese laundry, so I'm not sure

Jimmy2064

HSC
Apparently there will be scanners. But the scanners just take a picture of your ID, blow it up on a bigger screen (very rough check) it'll then hold this in case you're involved in a fight or something and you'll go through.

Look alikes are much better tho.

TLDR

HSC
Clubbing at 17 should be okay, but I think you'd probably have a better chance knifing, plus it's easier to conceal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)