Not allowed to go, what to do? (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
yeah rents said i cant go, want to go with few friends and girlfriend (which they odnt know about)

any ways going about this

SuperMike96

HSC
Tell them you're going on Christian camp in the same week instead then just go to schoolies.
OR
Make a compromise somehow.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
How are you not allowed to go to schoolies?
What is their reason for it?

NFmusic1995

HSC
my mums like everyone just gets drunk and its not safe, my cousins and family friends went, and im saying can i go, and she 100% said no, its the only chance to chill with all my mates again, i really want to go outside of sydney just with my girlfriend and friends (doesnt really have to be schoolies) and just have a week-ish break

any ideas guys

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I don't see the whole point of schoolies why not organise a trip with your friendship circle?

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
I don't see the whole point of schoolies why not organise a trip with your friendship circle?
Yeah, don't get somewhere mainstream like gold coast or anywhere like that.
Just go with your friends to somewhere like kempsey...

SuperMike96

HSC
That's exactly what schoolies is. There seems to be a misconception that schoolies is only when you go to the Gold Coast and get into drunken fights.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That's exactly what schoolies is. There seems to be a misconception that schoolies is only when you go to the Gold Coast and get into drunken fights.
I thought schoolies was going to somewhere popular. Actually I thought schoolies is exactly what you mentioned above.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
my mums like everyone just gets drunk and its not safe, my cousins and family friends went, and im saying can i go, and she 100% said no, its the only chance to chill with all my mates again, i really want to go outside of sydney just with my girlfriend and friends (doesnt really have to be schoolies) and just have a week-ish break

any ideas guys
Go to Bali, no way anything bad could happen to you there.

yasminee96

HSC
Don't call it schoolies haha. Just say you wanna go camping with a few mates.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
If I were a parent I wouldn't let me child go on schoolies to be honest. Teenagers these days.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
We live in such a nanny state now, too many parents are bubble-wrapping their kids and they never get to do anything.
Everyone has become so afraid of dying that we no longer actually live.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, what's stopping you #YOLO

Just go, and in the future, you'll have a good story to tell

TLDR

HSC
If you can't go, but your gf and your friends are going, be prepared for a drunken phone call informing you she's "so so so sorry she got with mitch, and that she didn't even want to but everyone was pressuring her" or something like that. 8) or it could be a secret forever.

but forrrreal, I'm not going to schoolies. It's a lot of money to go to the gold coast or something for a few days and attempt to get with drunk sluts, and probably end up getting your shit stolen or getting rolled by big groups of fobs. Or trying to talk to drunk sluts and then a bunch of white knights come over and are all like "dude! get away from her! she doesn't wanna talk to you, is this guy bothering you baby? Is this guy bothering you?" *pushes you* starts fight.

I can think of better ways to spend my money, spend time with my friends, and mack drunk sluts. therefore schoolies isn't for me.

You can always buy your gf the ol' chastity belt, but that only covers the front. I suppose you could buy another, turn it around and that covers the back. But she's still got hands, mouth and her boobs. So you better go make sure everythings all g.

If I were in your situation I'd just go anyway. Assuming you're 18 you're an adult now, and your parents aren't going to be that mad at you for doing what everyone else's parents let them do anyway. The way to gain independence with parents is to frequently make small rebellions against their rules. Like if you're only allowed to stay out till 11, stay out to 11:30 a few times, stay out till 12 until they don't mention the 11 o clock rule, stay out till 2 with a good excuse and eventually stay out all night. That's what I did anyway. But going to the gold coast is a lot bigger step. But as dude said before, just go. It's a good story. And I think you'll find your parents won't be that mad. Just give them a call every day and let them know you're alright.

the_one_1

HSC
Your a lot lucky then me. Imagine being an only child, your parents say you can't go to schoolies and you don't have shit to do at all... Well, thats how it is for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Your a lot lucky then me. Imagine being an only child, your parents say you can't go to schoolies and you don't have shit to do at all... Well, thats how it is for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Good, I'd hate to run into your depressing ass there.

d-alarmclock

HSC
Nah schoolies isn't for me. I've had friends who've went and regretted spending so much money getting piss drunk and making out with 'drunk sluts'. They've been turned off by that whole experience (they went to Byron, gold coast and nelsons).
My friends are planning to go to Avonly. Me, I'm just going to use my money to go overseas and travel. I prefer that to all that schoolies shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)