Schoolies Forum (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Just a reminder:

Bored of Studies is not affiliated in any way with 'Schoolies' companies and vendors.

:)

S

Shuter

If people are that foolish, you better remind them you're not affiliated with Board of Studies or UAC as well...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
It's mainly because I stickied the thread about Schoolies feedback. It's not by any means some kind of "official" thread for Schoolies feedback, because if Schoolies sucks then we don't want people blaming us :p

(At least, I don't want people blaming BoS).

There's a similar disclaimer on SAM - we can't take responsibility if you don't get the same UAI that gets reported via SAM..

Garygaz

HSC
When you say you don't want people complaining about it being crap to you, do you mean that there are a lot of complaints usually :/ I thought most people enjoyed it!

Dominic

HSC
N/A
If you want to provide feedback about schoolies you can post in the National Schoolies Forums.

Feedback provided by schoolies on our forums is read and listened to by schoolies organizers around the country.

Info on a few popular destinations: Gold Coast Schoolies - Byron Bay Schoolies - Whitsundays Schoolies - Victor Harbour Schoolies - Coffs Harbour Schoolies - Port Macquarie Schoolies - Leavers Week. Go to the main schoolies site for details on all other schoolies destinations.

You can impact the future of schoolies week celebrations by contributing feedbak and participating in the National Schoolies Forums to give strength to the schoolies perspective.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
so does your mum

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
what a spastic lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)