14. C
15. B

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
im too scared to put mine up because theyre probably all wrong :p

ah well what the hell, aslong as u dont laugh at me :p

C C A A B D C B A D C D C A D

ahh but its prob all wrong, i guessed most of it and only had 5 min left till pens down :(

Last edited:

mercury-chic

Here goes:

1. C
2. C
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. D
7. D (not sure)
8. B
9. D
10. A
11. C
12. B (a toss up b/w B & C)
13. C
14. C
15. A

HSC
N/A
1. C
2. C
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. D
7. B (no idea.. picked this coz i thought about the incorprate section on right to fair trial in the constitution)
8. B
9. C (one again no idea)
10. D
11. C
12. B
13. B
14. A (i think im wrong..)
15. B

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Who cares, it's over. Don't get depressed bitches. Go out and have hardcore sex with a complete stranger.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah, sure why not. I need to relieve some stress from the past 3 weeks.

(I love turning legitimate threads into sex talk)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
01. C - Consistency
02. C - Government v. individuals is public law
03. A - Education is in the ICESCR (Second Generation HR)
04. A - National sovereignty
05. B - Statutes (e.g. incorporation of treaties)
06. D - Best protected when the instrument has been incorporated into the law e.g. Franklin Dam case or Toonen case
07. A - Common law, this is a NSW state criminal offence and neither the NSW nor Australian constitution has many rights in it at all, none related to this
08. A - Domestic rights are enforced by the state e.g. laws
09. D - It was a toss up between A and D, went for D
10. D - Collective human rights e.g. self-determination
11. C/A - Problematic, I say A because of "enforcement" but C because there was no context
12. B - Criminal law is public law
13. C - Ethics and all that (as opposed to positivism)
14. D - ATSI people had a peculiar notion of ownership
15. D - ICCPR as it is an instrument. UNDHR is not an instrument, just a declaration. Rule of law, anyone can make laws e.g. Hitler and being able to vote means nothing, once again e.g. Hitler :p

Those are my answers and justifications.

HSC
why does everyone think number 2 is C, its clearly not as its a civil situation....not a public law...in other words...its no one elses business if one citizen has their unemplyment benefits reduced

dezzy

HSC
i out 2 A (i know everyone else will think im wrong) but wouldnt he have been in a contract with the government, enabling him to recieve these payments.
the government therefore broke the contract cos they cut his allowance, therefore being part of contract law?

thats how i looked at it...

HSC
N/A
but isnt q2 like administrative law or sumfin? so it's a public law? o.0? i denro lol

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Ziff said:
01. C - Consistency
02. C - Government v. individuals is public law
03. A - Education is in the ICESCR (Second Generation HR)
04. A - National sovereignty
05. B - Statutes (e.g. incorporation of treaties)
06. D - Best protected when the instrument has been incorporated into the law e.g. Franklin Dam case or Toonen case
07. A - Common law, this is a NSW state criminal offence and neither the NSW nor Australian constitution has many rights in it at all, none related to this
08. A - Domestic rights are enforced by the state e.g. laws
09. D - It was a toss up between A and D, went for D
10. D - Collective human rights e.g. self-determination
11. C/A - Problematic, I say A because of "enforcement" but C because there was no context
12. B - Criminal law is public law
13. C - Ethics and all that (as opposed to positivism)
14. D - ATSI people had a peculiar notion of ownership
15. D - ICCPR as it is an instrument. UNDHR is not an instrument, just a declaration. Rule of law, anyone can make laws e.g. Hitler and being able to vote means nothing, once again e.g. Hitler :p

Those are my answers and justifications.
Oi for 15 - how does that provide for any protection, it is there but who says its enforced?
14. c, ownership of land is the same as native title, the whole cocnept is self determination
10. How the fuck would they let them establish a new nation your kidding yoruself, answer is A
8. B, since when MUST it be enforced? says who?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i got 2: C......dunno tho, i jus picked it these were the rest, dont pay me out, legal is my worst subject:
1. c
2. c
3. a
4. a
5. b
6. d
7. a
8. a
9. d
10. d
11. c
12. b
13. c
14. d
15. d

ar5ena1

HSC
01. C - correct
02. C - correct
03. A - correct
04. A - correct
05. B - correct
06. D - correct
07. A - correct
08. A - correct
09. A - It was a toss up between A and D, went for D (correct - went for A because non legal measures still have to endure redtape and so forth, A is most correct but shit question)
10. D - correct
11. B - (clearly c/d are wrong, as c does not have enforcement, and d is just wrong - a is wrong in that holding a 15 yr old in custody isn't against the law)
12. B - correct
13. B - natural law has got nothing to do with law reform, its used to inteprete postive law i.e. statute, its B for sure.
14. C - ATSI people had a peculiar notion of ownership - actually, they had no "ownership" of land, hence the british took it over - later we recognised they did in mabo, however it isn't a part of customary law - i believe this is c but could be both or indeed D.
15. B - ICCPR is useless unless ratified, but the existance of the rule of law would ensure basic notions of eqaulity and equity, ICCPR is to close to the UDHR and hence i knocked them both out and put B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)