The 12 Mark-er (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
Part D- Crime

Apart from the shocking mark distribution, how did you find this question?

What did you talk about?

That stuffed me up.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it was so so if u know what i mean

i related community interests- with concern on crime/media hype/retreospective sentencing

individual freedom and rights to the actual rights u have while being investigated and charged

i hope im right

ar5ena1

HSC
This question was so open it wasn't funny:

Judicial discretion
Jury system
Standard of proof
Adversarial system
Gang rape case
R v Dietrich
Rule of Law
Natural Law
Rules of evidence

Basically anything could support the push for individuals rights. Then you had to find something to compare/constrast that 2. I did the sentencing of those gang rapest, as they got like 55 years, and linked that to judiciary reflecting the sentiments of society.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
i talked about all the criteria and how communit interests seem to diminish individual rights....i.e. lowering violent crime but increasing prison numbers, disbles/indigenous people in prison are over represented, police actions towars ADVO's, new terrorist laws......and much more

pHaTso

HSC
wow, i left this Q til last. i wrote about defences n how community ideals as well as individual rights r balanced. i think i had 4 pagez.

GB

Swo|2dfish

Two simple words:

"Not Attempted" I follow that with (against morals) then realised the they have to mark it, my Student No. is there and real wasn't against my morals so I crossed it out!

Gemstone

Oh I didn't like this question. I didn't write anywhere near enough for it. I just wrote about the Terrorism stuff and how they can be put in remand straight away and stuff which is kindda like saying there guilty already and how that's agianst there rights to freedom and stuff but that's what the community wants. I also said stuff about legal representation and how although it is desirable for everyone to be represented the community can't afford it. I also pointed out how the community values often beat the individual rights as the law is designed to protect the community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)