Property Allocation
Counselling
Maintenance
Parental Responsibilities and Parental Orders

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
lol, this might sound stupid, but did u talk about ADVO's and family court injunctions? =S
yes offering protection to alternative family arrangements including single mothers and regular families from violence = effectiveness

HSC
N/A
i did b..
talked abotu indigenous family arrangement, single parent arrangements and same sex relationships arrangements..
damn it look so lack of content lol..

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i did marriage arrangements, defacto, single parent, polygamous marriages, same sex and aboriginal and torres straight islander traditional marriages....the las t3 were brief tho...

pHaTso

HSC
B> effectiveness :)

Marriage (equality with women 2)
De factos
Same sex relationships
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Marriages
Children

GB

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
? how are they protected? dunno....its not a 'family arrangement'....spose//i dont even know what i mtalking about sorry, pHaTso incorporated them....i dunno...u guess u could put something about then somewhere? not REALLY answering the q tho

pHaTso

HSC
d/w i don't think u'll b "penalised" 4 not discussing children. u were pretty broad as well, so that's kool. i didn't do single parents.

GB

HSC
N/A
sped_kid01 said:
? how are they protected? dunno....its not a 'family arrangement'....spose//i dont even know what i mtalking about sorry, pHaTso incorporated them....i dunno...u guess u could put something about then somewhere? not REALLY answering the q tho
u know what.. :p im with yah.. i dont remember it as anything under family arrangements.. so i didnt do them.. but incorporate them if appropriate i swear i couldve made it to book 2 lol.

Gemstone

I did B I think I did alright in it. I forgot media articles though. I talked about children, Breakdown of relationships (de facto and marriage), children (de facto and marriage) and recogonition of same sex relationships. Probably could've done more on it but I did it last and was running out of time.

pHaTso

HSC
oh well i put that Children contributed to the make-up of a different family arrangement. firstly how ex-nups were considered as "Bastards" however the Children (Equality of Status) Act gave them inheritence rights & so forth... thus, they are equal.

i also spoke about discipline... talking about CROC & the Children & Young (Protection) Act (AHH i can't remember what it's called, i'm having a brain malfunction after 3hrz of legal!!). i also spoke about how there's mandatory reporting, how "reasonable" punishment is interpreted ambiguously etc.

d/w, i tied it all in. my structure was tight as well :) i guess u'd have to read my essay to get it. (recognition, regulating & protecting = an effective legal system).

GB

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)