Major Design Project Outline and guide for Students (1 Viewer)

eza_qt

Hey just curios i do multimedia does anyone know the difference between selection & use of ides and resources and Identification and Justification of ideas and resources?...I really have no idea what to do to make them different

chardie2

Beaky....

Did you get a good mark using this as your folio template?

It's so good honestly it's so detailed.

Thanks so much.

ben7

thanks mate, i knows it late in the year and ive hardly started my folio.. should be good for me, less thinking more typing.

thanks again,.
Ben

Maccas

100%

yeah just thought id let u year 11ners that this year they changed the rules to go on the trip thing where it goes around the state to show off the best projects, u know have to get a perfect 100% in both ur project and ur folio, so make sure u do it good peoples, as our teachers were told that about 3 or 4 in our class would have gone if it was the old rules including mine

fakingtheday

HSC
Thanks heaps beak, i've been following it pretty much straight too so far, i start year 12 next week so i am gunna take what i have done so far to my teacher and see what he says. My folio is looking huge already, at least 130 pages or so.

joey3

thanks!! thats heaps helpful........theres so much stuff to think bout for th MDP hey!!

crossmyheart

HSC
i went pretty good with that guide as i recently got my project proposal marked... However, in the slection and use of resources i got marked down (cuz i didnt evaluate and justify)... i only followed wat was written :S

Rachel_M

Rachel_M
HSC
thanks so much beaky, you've saved my life just when i thought all hope was lost!
my teacher just sprang on us today out of the blue that she wants to take up 90% of our folios tomorrow morning or she won't sign us off for the HSC, and i have nowhere near 90% done, but with your guide, i am getting much closer!

thankyou so much for saving me from a mental breakdown! :D

pmr_123

HSC
in reply to maccas statement about having to get 100% in everything to be a part of design tech, you don't, your teacher must have been a load of bullshit, it has nothing to do with the mark, it's an exhibition of the best and most unique projects, i should know, mine was nominated

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah i agree, a teacher at our school hu went around marking says that they pick it on satisfying one of two criteria,

*those which display well and are innovative
*those who acheive high marks to reward the students

so yeah.....i also got nominated,...does anyone know when we find out if we made it?

alzeari

Alzeari!!!
HSC
Beaky said:
If you are in Year 11 and not sure on how to go about the MDP download this file!!!
thanks a lot dude!!! im printing it off riiight now!!

u legend. - this will help me a tonne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)