Major work ideas? (1 Viewer)

mattjordan

HSC
Hi there everyone, I'm doing a Multimedia design major work and I am trying to get some ideas of projects I could do for this final major work. I have access to a variety of computer design projects including CATIA, 3DSMAX, Archicad etc.

The project is to invent or re-invent a design to help individuals and/or society and/or the environment. My last major work I designed a new and innovative golf caddy with extra storage capabilities.

If anyone has an idea they would like to share for this years major work with me that would be great!

akataylor

HSC
N/A
Lolololololol Mjf

Way to post in the correct forum.

By the way, why are you a "Premium member"?

yourmumishere.

HSC
I'm designing a cocktail dress for my MDP and i'm stuck.
I have NO idea what to do for some written parts.

I have NO idea whats my motivation.

YEP.

help.

RiseAgainst(L)

HSC
SAME!

I'm stuck and I don't know what to design :S

i wanna do something interesting and fun, that will keep me entertained for the whole time of the design and building process.

and i wanna do something that isn't clichèd!!!

help! :(

peace & love

06ddsa

HSC
OMG i have the same problem, expet i don't have to worry about that yet until the end of this year, however my problem is similar because i am not sure what i should do for my Mini Major for design and technology....please help me with ideas anything would help i am just in a bit of a pickle and am not getting any ideas for my mini major and i am supposed to come up with the idea ASAP :"( PLEASE HELP... i am only asking for some ideas :D GUD LUK to everyone doing design and technology and comming up with the idea for their mini major and MDP

benlomond

HSC
N/A
You might like to try listening to some other perspectives on how to get started and what the best ways are to get motivated.

There are some podcasts on www.nouspod.com where people talk about how to get started, generate ideas, and stay motivated.

You can download them for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)