Portfolio question (1 Viewer)

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
So my teacher says I have to write my portfolio in third person but I've seen many band 6 students did their with first person writing. I know their portfolios cover everything and the examiners may not take of their mark. So my question is:
Is it necessary to write the MDP portfolio in third person?

Shackleford

HSC
Uni Grad
So my teacher says I have to write my portfolio in third person but I've seen many band 6 students did their with first person writing. I know their portfolios cover everything and the examiners may not take of their mark. So my question is:
Is it necessary to write the MDP portfolio in third person?
It is not required/necessary to be in third person. Though, IMO, typing up the portfolio in third person will make you sound more sophisticated, the prime directive of the markers is to see if your folio meets the requirements of the folio marking guidelines. However, the plus side of making it first person, would be authenticity- it explicitly shows that you have made design decisions/whatever relating to your folio and have justified it.

To be honest it doesn't matter at all, as long as you express your ideas coherently.

Krinikajason

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)