HELP: To Kill a Mockingbird related material (1 Viewer)

jess186

HSC
We're writing a speech as well as a poster on To Kill A Mockingbird and need three related materials for the unit alienation and isolation.
e.g
poems, songs, movies, articles etc.

The teacher marking it is really harsh and he's marking it with HSC standards so he came and gave us a talk completely contradicting what my teacher said.

We can't us pixar movies, no songs that have been top 10 in the past couple years, no shore shenk redemption, no top gun and spy movies etc and we can't use other books.
This completely threw me off because I was actually thinking of doing shrek :/

So now I'm thinking of edwards scissor hands and I'm looking for news paper articles.
Can someone help me find one more good related material?:confused:

matt16

HSC
The Song "Dear Mr President" and the film "Mississippi Burning" can both be used as related texts for the topic of tolerance. Not sure if they meet your criteria though.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
We're writing a speech as well as a poster on To Kill A Mockingbird and need three related materials for the unit alienation and isolation.
e.g
poems, songs, movies, articles etc.

The teacher marking it is really harsh and he's marking it with HSC standards so he came and gave us a talk completely contradicting what my teacher said.

We can't us pixar movies, no songs that have been top 10 in the past couple years, no shore shenk redemption, no top gun and spy movies etc and we can't use other books.
This completely threw me off because I was actually thinking of doing shrek :/

So now I'm thinking of edwards scissor hands and I'm looking for news paper articles.
Can someone help me find one more good related material?:confused:
The help is a great film that matches.

jess186

HSC
The Song "Dear Mr President" and the film "Mississippi Burning" can both be used as related texts for the topic of tolerance. Not sure if they meet your criteria though.
i could relate the song but the movie doesn't really fit.
Thank you for though :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you use short stories?

Maybe look at article on the 'Cronulla Race Riots'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)