Best tip for HSC English (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
DO NOT try to develop your own English essays and creative writings from scratch unless you have an iq of over 150.

Find a good Band 6 creative writing and memorize the fk out of it. The sooner the better. Practice applying and slightly changing it to fit different creative questions/stimuli.

Repeat process with essays.

Ensure rank top 3.

Trying to do hsc the right way almost fked me over, don't let it fk you over.

- Confound

Confound

HSC
Anyone confirm this works?
A lot of my friends used this technique to get their easy band 6s in Eng (mostly advanced english).

I did Standard English and used this technique at the very end of hsc to end up with 89 exam mark. Not too great but not too bad either for an exam mark in standard.

Biggest regret is that I didn't use this throughout the whole year of year12 so my rank was terrible (19/200+) at a school rank 400-600.

Ended up with 83 with assessment mark of 76 or something.

Confound

HSC
Anyone confirm this works?
A lot of my friends used this technique to get their easy band 6s in Eng (mostly advanced english).

I did Standard English and used this technique at the very end of hsc to end up with 89 exam mark. Not too great but not too bad either for an exam mark in standard.

Biggest regret is that I didn't use this throughout the whole year of year12 so my rank was terrible (19/200+) at a school rank 400-600.

Ended up with 83 with assessment mark of 76 or something.

Flop21

HSC
DO NOT try to develop your own English essays and creative writings from scratch unless you have an iq of over 150.

Find a good Band 6 creative writing and memorize the fk out of it. The sooner the better. Practice applying and slightly changing it to fit different creative questions/stimuli.

Repeat process with essays.

Ensure rank top 3.

Trying to do hsc the right way almost fked me over, don't let it fk you over.

- Confound
Oh, are you talking about using someone elses lol?

What about if we do create our own, and memorise that.

I've got an essay and my creative writing - can I just use this in the exam? So start memorising this now??

Confound

HSC
Oh, are you talking about using someone elses lol?

What about if we do create our own, and memorise that.

I've got an essay and my creative writing - can I just use this in the exam? So start memorising this now??
If you are 100% sure that your own is a band 6 guarranteed then by all means memorise your own :)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Does this method still work now? As in now the area of study is Discovery and the creative writings were written in a different area of study. How will it work?

Kaido

be.
HSC
^this

and if it does, anyone got a clue as to where to look for :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)