FREE English Essay/Creative Marking Services these holidays! (1 Viewer)

Mikasa

HSC
Hi all,

I have some time to kill these holidays and am offering free English Adv/Extension 1 feedback. As someone who has done relatively ok in English (96 for both Eng Adv and Ext 1), I would like to use this as an opportunity to impart my knowledge to those wanting to use these holidays as a means of getting ahead in course work. I promise to give extremely detailed feedback to anyone who does send essays/creatives in!! :)

Keep in mind that I have not read all the texts on this year's syllabus so I can't give specific feedback on content/analysis. But I am extremely willing to give you advice about general essay writing/structure in general. :) if you do w;t/donne, Mrs Dalloway/The Hours or Hamlet, I will be able to give you more advice as I've studied these texts in a lot of depth during my HSC and Prelim years :)

So if you need any help, please PM me!! Remember this is all FREE so please send me things haha. I have a bit of time to kill anyway. I should be able to respond to all emails/PMs within 2-3 days :)

SORRY, I'll be overseas & won't be able to mark anything. Thanks for sending your essays/creatives in! I will try mark the remaining ones ASAP. Deepest Apologies.
Good luck with your HSCs.

Last edited:

Mikasa

HSC
Think doing ok in English is a massive understatement by you - mirin' dat 96 for English Advanced :haha:

Bump! :D

(I'll be sure to send you something later on)
Hahaha, not really, but thank you so much! I look forward to seeing your work :D

Mikasa

HSC
took me 20mins to read it... no jk :/ feels like i learnt more then one year of english!! She's amazing!
I hope the feedback was helpful!! Not sure if I should cut back haha. I tend to write a lot when marking :p

Merry Christmas all! And bump :)

lpodtouch

HSC
Bump! Mikasa provides incredibly detailed, helpful feedback to boost your English performance. Don't miss out!

monopoly73

HSC
do we send you our drafts and do you mark them, how does this work
also very kind of you to offer your time to help us thankyou

Mikasa

HSC
do we send you our drafts and do you mark them, how does this work
also very kind of you to offer your time to help us thankyou
No worries! And yes, PM/email me a copy of your essay draft (preferably with a question) or creative and I'll give you some feedback. :)

OL_O

HSC
N/A
Mikasa is a great marker. She helped me identify issues in my creative I wouldn't of been able to see without her help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)