Ideas on what i need outline in School Captain Speech (1 Viewer)

fuzionx3

HSC
Yeah, so basically speeches are coming up for the upcoming school election, there are three spots for males:
1 School Captain, 1 Vice Captain and 1 SRC member. Any ideas what i need to outline in my speech and how long it needs to go for?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, so basically speeches are coming up for the upcoming school election, there are three spots for males:
1 School Captain, 1 Vice Captain and 1 SRC member. Any ideas what i need to outline in my speech and how long it needs to go for?
ohh man i wish i could do a speech

I would've been like

under a shadowdude government, we will fight for justice. we will fight for the betterment of the community. if we can increase the size of the economic pie, the slices we all receive from the fruits of our combined labour will increase in magnitude, and contribute to the advancement and progression of the school community at large

i will fight tirelessly for us all, because as your school captain, i will steer our ship to green pastures and bonny banks, lead our ship to new riches and new innovation, and always always push forward so that at the end of 2017, we can look back at what we have all achieved, and say, "You know what? we made a good choice. this was a good idea. we did the right thing."

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I had a dream.. that one day... we might beat james ruse

Orwell

HSC
Practice in front of the mirror.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I had a dream.. that one day... we might beat james ruse
ahahaha

But seriously you should outline your attendance to classes and how you have represented the schools in events and such. What you think makes you a school captain/senior prefect, etc. There's so many factors out there which the principal (if he/she picks the school captain) takes into account.

Last edited:

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
Never done a school captain speech myself but if I was about to elect someone I hope they knew what they would be getting into and what makes them the best for that position. Just do your research and include details in your speech, being inspirational is good but remember it's probably the teachers who are choosing the school captain at the end of the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)