Shakespeare, yet another Year 12 Victim! (1 Viewer)

tloos

HSC
I have received my third english assessment task for the HSC, and having a quick skim over it a few days back, by God I started trembling in my boots. Not in terms of the assessment task, but rather in the sheer lack of structure and guidelines that I had accessible and put forth to me. In brief terms, I am to create a visual essay responding to: represent the complex relationship between Shakespeare's King Richard and Al Pacinos Looking for Richard. Now when I saw visual essay, I sharked my pants, because in simple terms, I am not the most creative person. I excel with the commonplace essays and responses, but somewhat lack when it comes to tasks like these. My teacher has told us, to essentially write an essay response to the question but portray it in a visual vehicle. I need some help to not necessarily respond to the question, but rather in what should i be including/addressing and which medium in terms of visual should I present it in, for maximum marks. I am currently sitting on 85% in Adv English (90% in the first essay, 80% in the second.....still hold a grudge with my teacher, was unfairly marked), and am sitting a cute 5% or 2 marks behind first place (3 unit student that I desperately want to beat and destroy and then laugh at viscously)....sorry but truth be told. But yes, please give this a thorough read and offer assistance on what I have asked, and sure enough, I will give you a virtual high five if I do and when I do rank first at the end of the internal assessment block. :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)