Need of English tutor - Urgently (1 Viewer)

c397

HSC
Hey,

I am currently in year 11 and am really enjoying all of my subjects except for English Advanced. But, the problem is as you know I cannot drop English. I have always struggled with this subject and need a tutor desperately, otherwise I know my atar will decrease significantly. I have already had a few tutors but none have really helped. I know this sounds specific, but, if anyone knows of an English tutor who is also a high school English teacher in the Chatswood area could you please let me know.

Thanks

andrew12678

HSC
Hey,

I am currently in year 11 and am really enjoying all of my subjects except for English Advanced. But, the problem is as you know I cannot drop English. I have always struggled with this subject and need a tutor desperately, otherwise I know my atar will decrease significantly. I have already had a few tutors but none have really helped. I know this sounds specific, but, if anyone knows of an English tutor who is also a high school English teacher in the Chatswood area could you please let me know.

Thanks
I'll say that most of the English tutors who go online here are usually graduates-if you're looking for a high school teacher then I would say your best bet is word of mouth by asking teachers from other subjects if they know anyone (eg. asking your Physics teachers-just don't ask English teachers otherwise they will question you about whether they are not competent enough for you). Word of warning with high school teachers as your tutor-my own high school english teacher believes that a substantial proportion of HS english tutors would not attain a b6 if asked to sit the HSC so make sure the teacher you hire knows what they are doing.

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Thanks

There is a response in your private mail to this request

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)