AOS: Discovery Essay (1 Viewer)

Cena123

HSC
N/A
Hey,
I'm tad confused about my discovery essay. I have written a generic discovery essay with heaps of rubric references throughout the essay and plan to interchange particular key words to adapt it on the day.
e.g.intellectual discovery--> emotional discovery -through altering a bit of my analysis
My teacher however, disagrees and believes that I won't be able to effectively change the types of discoveries etc on the day of the exam due to exam pressure. Can someone please provide me with some insight as to what I should do?

Thanks

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
If you think you can adapt on the day go for it

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Aight, thanks. What are you planning on doing?
Just bringing in 12 quotes for discovery, 12 for mod A and 12 for mod C, and 4 per poem for mod B and analysing it on the day depending on the question, however I'm reading my notes to get a general idea of my analysis

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
Hey,
I'm tad confused about my discovery essay. I have written a generic discovery essay with heaps of rubric references throughout the essay and plan to interchange particular key words to adapt it on the day.
e.g.intellectual discovery--> emotional discovery -through altering a bit of my analysis
My teacher however, disagrees and believes that I won't be able to effectively change the types of discoveries etc on the day of the exam due to exam pressure. Can someone please provide me with some insight as to what I should do?

Thanks
You can definitely mould but be aware that some rubric words are harder to adapt to. Intellectual to emotional is very straight forward but you need to consider what if they ask you unexpected or confronting discoveries, etc. In that case, do a practice run, try and answer those types of questions and see how you go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)