• 2 Post By Cena123
  • 1 Post By Robbie M
  • 4 Post By zeee1999
  • 2 Post By highshill
  • 3 Post By pikachu975

Thread: panic mode!!

HSC

panic mode!!

guys im very close to losing my shitteth i dont know what has happened to my brain , i cant remember my essays nor my quotes!! i wrote my quotes out again but still nothing is sticking!! dont know what to do paper two is tommorow WWWhhyyyy is this happening to me #goodbyeband6

i was thinking about waking up super early toms and rewriting/reading. I am legit on the verge of a break down

HSC

Re: panic mode!!

S O S

HSC

rip

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by hibarikyoya_18 View Post
    rip
    all i needed was a 0.5% improvement for a 90 wtf is this shiz

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by zeee1999 View Post
    guys im very close to losing my shitteth i dont know what has happened to my brain , i cant remember my essays nor my quotes!! i wrote my quotes out again but still nothing is sticking!! dont know what to do paper two is tommorow WWWhhyyyy is this happening to me #goodbyeband6

i was thinking about waking up super early toms and rewriting/reading. I am legit on the verge of a break down
    You can't memorise if you're this nervous so try calm down first!
    Cena123 likes this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

HSC

someone give me some words of wisdom before i fling myself into the ocean pls

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    You can't memorise if you're this nervous so try calm down first!
    it is extraordinarily difficult to not panic ugh , i most likely already stuffed up paper one cant stuff this up too need a band sixxxxxx

HSC

it is extraordinarily difficult to not panic ugh , i most likely already stuffed up paper one cant stuff this up too need a band sixxxxxx
    Well just think about how if you stress now you won't get a band 6, and maybe that will calm you down. Also take deep breaths/take a break/drink water.
    highshill and study123456 like this.

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    Well just think about how if you stress now you won't get a band 6, and maybe that will calm you down. Also take deep breaths/take a break/drink water.
    what can i do?? i cant stay up late bc im not the type that retains anything at night? waking up really early seems like my only option if im to somehow stand a chance

HSC

I understand your problem zeee1999, you are panicked you are stressed you feel like that your dream is about to be shattered, but honestly calm down my friend think about is one more hour of panicking is going to stop the hsc english module exam from occur, no my friend, pull yourself together, think about you survived the hsc for 2 years dont let this one day get the best of your hard work beat, you are the boss of your hsc your HSC is not the boss of you

Now you must be thinking but highshill, everyone keeps telling me this but what do i do, i am genuinely stressed

When i am stressed and cant write english essay the first thing i do is stop and breath if that does not work i exercise, by exercise i don't mean start doing extensive cardio work which may lead you to drain your energy and possibly in the hospital, no my friend please don't do that. Just walk around the house, chill out ignore the fact that you have a paper tomorrow. Now if that does not work I do step 2 watch something perhaps a favourite tv show or something but please try to watch comedy shows not sad shows as it will make you more depressed my friend.

Now if that does not work, then i would think of time when i achieved the impossible, if that does not work than my friend i would pretend i got the marks i wanted and am about to awarded the state rank, you see the joy you feel in that emotion zeee1999 let it flow breathe once again and say i can do scream it on top of lungs 10 times if you have (not to loud though your neighbours may get disturbed). It works it really works and then sit down and try to write can't still do it don't stress YOU ARE A CHAMPION WRITER and like all the Greats you are JUST TIRED so go to sleep wake up in the early in the morning and then write it.

YOU CAN DO IT and I can imagine you getting the state Rank in English Advanced, i can see your passion by the way you asked for help, you care and if you care about the subject, and you are definitely hardworking.

DON'T LET ONE BAD DAY GET THE BEST OF YOU

truth be said i struggle in English alot i can speak it very well and even write but my structure is always off but i still do advanced and i still can write you this reply by pushing my barrier to write proper structured sentence aside to help you if i can do it a talented person like can surely it.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    Year 11 (2017):
    English Advanced // Mathematics // Physics // Biology // Chemistry // Ancient History
    Year 12 (late 2017-2018)
    English Advanced // Mathematics // Physics // Biology// Ancient History

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A

what can i do?? i cant stay up late bc im not the type that retains anything at night? waking up really early seems like my only option if im to somehow stand a chance
    Along the lines of what Pikachu said, try some quick breathing exercises.
    I reckon read each of your essays 2-3 times thoroughly and then go to bed. Get up at like 5 tomorrow and continue revising, allocating time wisely between the three mods.
    Last edited by Cena123; 16 Oct 2017 at 9:51 PM.
    highshill and study123456 like this.

Cadet
    HSC

Dude chill, this happened to me before trials firstly, calm down, go for a walk outside and chill, then come backin and see if you remember anything if not thats fine just get some sleep. Trust me if you've memorized them you will remember them tomorrow, this always happens to me.
    study123456 likes this.
    HSC 2017

English Adv, Genny Maths, PDHPE, Business, Chemistry

Atar: 95.55

Occupational Therapy @ USYD

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by highshill View Post
    I understand your problem zeee1999, you are panicked you are stressed you feel like that your dream is about to be shattered, but honestly calm down my friend think about is one more hour of panicking is going to stop the hsc english module exam from occur, no my friend, pull yourself together, think about you survived the hsc for 2 years dont let this one day get the best of your hard work beat, you are the boss of your hsc your HSC is not the boss of you

Now you must be thinking but highshill, everyone keeps telling me this but what do i do, i am genuinely stressed

When i am stressed and cant write english essay the first thing i do is stop and breath if that does not work i exercise, by exercise i don't mean start doing extensive cardio work which may lead you to drain your energy and possibly in the hospital, no my friend please don't do that. Just walk around the house, chill out ignore the fact that you have a paper tomorrow. Now if that does not work I do step 2 watch something perhaps a favourite tv show or something but please try to watch comedy shows not sad shows as it will make you more depressed my friend.

Now if that does not work, then i would think of time when i achieved the impossible, if that does not work than my friend i would pretend i got the marks i wanted and am about to awarded the state rank, you see the joy you feel in that emotion zeee1999 let it flow breathe once again and say i can do scream it on top of lungs 10 times if you have (not to loud though your neighbours may get disturbed). It works it really works and then sit down and try to write can't still do it don't stress YOU ARE A CHAMPION WRITER and like all the Greats you are JUST TIRED so go to sleep wake up in the early in the morning and then write it.

YOU CAN DO IT and I can imagine you getting the state Rank in English Advanced, i can see your passion by the way you asked for help, you care and if you care about the subject, and you are definitely hardworking.

DON'T LET ONE BAD DAY GET THE BEST OF YOU

truth be said i struggle in English alot i can speak it very well and even write but my structure is always off but i still do advanced and i still can write you this reply by pushing my barrier to write proper structured sentence aside to help you if i can do it a talented person like can surely it.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    i love your positive attitude so much
    Last edited by zeee1999; 16 Oct 2017 at 9:59 PM.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Cena123 View Post
    Along the lines of what Pikachu said, try some quick breathing exercises.
    I reckon read each of your essays 2-3 times thoroughly and then go to bed. Get up at like 5 tomorrow and continue revising, allocating time wisely between the three mods.
    i think thats what im gonna do praying its somehow gonna work

HSC

i love your positivite attitude so much
    Go for it zeee1999 so this HSC that you are the boss and its not the other way around.
    pikachu975 and study123456 like this.
    Year 11 (2017):
    English Advanced // Mathematics // Physics // Biology // Chemistry // Ancient History
    Year 12 (late 2017-2018)
    English Advanced // Mathematics // Physics // Biology// Ancient History

HSC

When you go into the exam you will be surprised with how much you remember!

Thread Information