brave new world by aldous huxley (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
anyone have notes, essays, resources etc for bnw?

MrSir

HSC
N/A
please check and confirm your email has arrived . I have notes on all your modules . Please feel free to ask for more . you will have my email address when it arrives

AHM4D

HSC
N/A
please check and confirm your email has arrived . I have notes on all your modules . Please feel free to ask for more . you will have my email address when it arrives
help a brother out?

MrSir

HSC
N/A
help me yoo
My name is Mr McAlpin and I have retired after teaching English and Modern History to HSC level. I read your request re BRAVE NEW WORLD and seeing its something im already doing Im happy to share that opportunity with you if you are still interested

I would only ask that you you respect the fact that I am a teacher. with 25 years experience offering to help you . I don't expect much but I would like respect me as a teacher and call me Sir or Mr McAlpin

My email is pamandian@iinet.net.au

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

YOUR NOTES ARE READY. I NEED YOUR EMAIL PLEASE

I MCALPIN

saniyahasan

HSC
My name is Mr McAlpin and I have retired after teaching English and Modern History to HSC level. I read your request re BRAVE NEW WORLD and seeing its something im already doing Im happy to share that opportunity with you if you are still interested

I would only ask that you you respect the fact that I am a teacher. with 25 years experience offering to help you . I don't expect much but I would like respect me as a teacher and call me Sir or Mr McAlpin

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN
sorry I didn't know you were a teacher.
my email is sania.saniya@education.nsw.gov.au
thank you.

saniyahasan

HSC

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN
thank you sir, my email is saniyahasan003@gmail.com

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN
why does a teacher write in caps lol

melody11

HSC

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN

Hi Sir,
Do you think you could send me the resources as well
email: mdm11045@gmail.com

vrushalik

HSC

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN
HI Sir
I would like your notes as well
email: vrushali.kasar@education.nsw.gov.au

sophiatrnn

HSC

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN
Hi Sir, could I please receive these notes as well
Email: sohpia.tran1234567@gmail.com

hughfielding17

HSC

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN
Hi Sir, could I please receive these notes. They would be really helpful
Email: hughfielding@student.riverview.nsw.edu.au

Bumblebee_18

HSC

Mr I mcalpin

BA Grad Did Ed

I MCALPIN

Hello Mr McAlpin,
I just noticed that you share notes on Brave New world/ Bladerunner, any help would be appreciated for my english Adv Module.
It would be nice if you could email them to me on:
nightleaf123@gmail.com

Thanks
a fellow student

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)