Anybody worried about english paper 2? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Most people say that english paper 2 is one of the hardest exams in the hsc because theres 3 essays to write and only 2 hours to do it in.

After paper 1 wasnt too bad on monday, im starting to think that theyve got a big plan for tomorrow!

It seems stupid cos i do ex2 english.... but im starting to feel kinda worried about paper 2..... the people that write the exams can be real arseholes if they want to (evident in geography paper yesterday!!!)

Anyone else worried bout paper 2?

blue_eye_baby

HSC
well after writing my practice essay for critical study...i have written equivalent to 10 pages in 45 leaving out a section....i have lost the feeling in my right arm and need to continue with my in the wild module....ahhhhh....they better not ask gay questions or i will cry

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah i have a feeling that after monday's exam and how kinda broad the questions were that tomorrows exam is going to be god damn evil.. and apart from the fact that i have failed king lear since we started it.. its going to be fantastic :vcross:

HSC
blue_eye_baby said:
well after writing my practice essay for critical study...i have written equivalent to 10 pages in 45 leaving out a section....i have lost the feeling in my right arm and need to continue with my in the wild module....ahhhhh....they better not ask gay questions or i will cry
^that happens to me too! (hurting arm).

Its bound to be killing me tomorrow.... how on earth am i going to spit out my three essays in the time limit if i cant even hold a pen!

English paper 2 is sooooooo shithouse!

Even extension english is easier... shouldnt it be logically harder?!?!

GRRRRRRRR

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
i wasn't... until right about now as i have just realised that since lunchtime today to 3:51pm i have done jack shit in the way of essay planning.
as somebody said above, it does sound weird coming from someone who does ext 2 english but i reckon the modules paper is so much harder than our silly major works that we got a year, not 2 hours to make fabulouso.
hooray advanced is almost over... then to tackle postmodernism for ext 1. fuck. kill me now. (wow that was the biggest mood swing ever, euphoric to suicidal in just four short sentences!)
i actually don't care too much about the result, its just having to do the test that i hate.
meh, what can you do.
good luck young grasshoppers.

blue_eye_baby

HSC
sweetsensations said:
^that happens to me too! (hurting arm).

Its bound to be killing me tomorrow.... how on earth am i going to spit out my three essays in the time limit if i cant even hold a pen!

English paper 2 is sooooooo shithouse!

Even extension english is easier... shouldnt it be logically harder?!?!

GRRRRRRRR
hehehe, my arm is now tingling :) oh what a feeling.... but i m going to have the most trouble with powerplay....
down with modules :mad:

Kao

HSC
Heck yes, but it's awfully reassuring to see that most people feel the same way ;)

Stazie

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
YES!

But largely because I know nothing about any of the modules.

*is going to fail english*
i could'nt agree more..u said it straight!!!

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Modules > Journeys (they're a lot more interesting to study and write about)

monchhichi

HSC
Im most scared about the Poem module..if we are to be asked to write about a specific poem..omg..i'll die

Caillin

HSC
Hello People, Just your thoughts.

hey how is everyone?

well i thought paper 1 wasnt really that bad, i thought they gave us an aawesome exam paper to sit...except for the last question which i thought, and most of my school's yr 12 thought was a little f@#ked up, lol. i hope this paper 2 is going to be straight forward questions unlinke the last question in paper 1 cause if it is, i am seriously gonna cry, lol.

what is everyones thoughts on the BIG stuff up at coffs harbour where they got to sit the paper 2 instead of paper 1. Does anyone else see this as an advantage to other students who could of been told what the questions are? i do. there is lso a big big petition going around to have the sxam changed and delayed till right at the end, which is not what i woudl like, as i am prepared for this exam tomorrow. lol

well thats all i got, hopeo someone actully replies to this post. :)

Ps. If your gonna be dumb you've gotta be tough!

Stazie

HSC
well they supposedly didnt actually see it..well they took the paper away before the reading time anyway..realistically even if they saw a bit im not sure it would make enough difference to stress over...but that's just my opinion

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
mhmm :(

Paper one was nicely put .. ofcourse they are going to screw us round in paper 2 .. i cant see them being that nice by setting 2 good papers .. there has to be a challange somewhere n we shall all probably face it 2moro ahah oh well everyone will be in the same boat no matter how the paper is set :S

WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK :D

from rach

P.S ---> I HATE KING LEAR :( <---

blue_eye_baby

HSC
ALTHOUGH......{pause}
becuase last year was difficult students complained and my teacher said that this years would be more straight forward :D
so maybe we wont have too much to worry about

Stickboy

im a little worried

im at the point where i wish i could turn back time and study more, but even if i could turn back time.. i KNOW i wouldnt study.... bah..

Good Luck everyone ><

im cramming tomorrow morning

Jexi

HSC
monchhichi said:
Im most scared about the Poem module..if we are to be asked to write about a specific poem..omg..i'll die

My thoughts exactly. Modules is scaring the crap out of me.

Jexi

HSC
blue_eye_baby said:
ALTHOUGH......{pause}
becuase last year was difficult students complained and my teacher said that this years would be more straight forward :D
so maybe we wont have too much to worry about
Keep saying that and you'll be my best friend <33

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)