t(^_^t ) To English!! (1 Viewer)

OnizuNeko

HSC
YEH THAT'S RIGHT!!! IT'S OVER!! F*** POWERPLAY, SPEECHES AND IN THE WILD!!! OVER!!!

*btw Paper 2 was awesome*

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Some of us still have extension.......
i have a suspicion that ext is going to be difficult cause the advanced paper was fairly simple..

repz

HSC
YES ENGLISH IS OVER!!!
i didnt like the powerplay question
i enjoyed wild swans and transformation tho

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Bokky said:
yeah paper 2 was enjoyable, i owned it nicely. NO MOREE ENGLISHHHH :D. Cant wait for maths next monday :D

yep that sums me up exactly =D

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
_muse_ said:
i have a suspicion that ext is going to be difficult cause the advanced paper was fairly simple..
haha, I really thought I finished with English but then remembered I had Extension! I think its gonna be hard coz the trials were easy, as in the questions were straight forward.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Some of us still have extension.......
Some of you are crazy!!! lol jk!!

I cannot wait til the day I set the Journeys booklet on fire!! Baaaaaaahahahahahaha I am such a pyro!! You reckon Id get introuble if I send a photo of it to school? I have a designated burning day. Its on my sis bday coz our parents wont be here and thats how we will celebrate her bday! Shes heaps excited.
But anyway...I cant believe I never EVER EVER have to think about Lawson, Skrzynecki, Witness and State of Shock ever again!!!

babi_girl

HSC
raspb3rry said:
haha, I really thought I finished with English but then remembered I had Extension! I think its gonna be hard coz the trials were easy, as in the questions were straight forward.
YAY :) english is finished!!

hollybox

HSC
Fire

LiL_JeN_JeN said:

I cannot wait til the day I set the Journeys booklet on fire!! Baaaaaaahahahahahaha I am such a pyro!! You reckon Id get introuble if I send a photo of it to school? I have a designated burning day. Its on my sis bday coz our parents wont be here and thats how we will celebrate her bday! Shes heaps excited.
But anyway...I cant believe I never EVER EVER have to think about Lawson, Skrzynecki, Witness and State of Shock ever again!!!
Thats what I am going to do. Have a notes bon fire WOO HOO...good times

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
hollybox said:
Thats what I am going to do. Have a notes bon fire WOO HOO...good times
yes i think i shall participate in this event at some point in time soon

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
I'll stand by and laugh at your idiocy. Deal?
Why is it idiocy? If we have finished our exams and have no use for this shit why just chuck it out? Its more fun to burn it!

Man imagine the size of the fire we could have if we all got togethr...

jdrockefeller

HSC
LiL_JeN_JeN said:

I doubt it. Me and my mates burnt our English notes in the school student car park. It wasn't meant to happen like that, but I dropped my summary sheet that I was using to cram before the test and before I knew it, before I could pick it up, it was on fire and shit just "spread like wildfire" from there.

Oh ho ho!

I'll show myself out...

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
What will I gain from burning my notes???
The satisfaction of doing so...knowing they are destroyed for ever. And that Ill never ever have to see them again.
Maybe its just a thing with people (like me) who have a bit of pyro within...I dunno

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I could never burn my notes. Too much effort went into them.

Besides i want to look at them in 40 years time and have a good laugh at the insignificance that was the Higher School Certificate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)