Damn English (1 Viewer)

klaw

HSC
GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm still up at 4:25 trying to memorise my speech. I've done my speech though but it's over a minute longer than it should be, but I can't think of what to take out :(. Oh well... 6 hrs and 35 mins left to memorise and shorten my speech

Last edited:
Reactions: QZP

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
aiya. randomness!><! but i love speeches, hate writing
teacher strike!><! woot. at home..
last minute cramming for phy tests at 11am...>.>
good luck mate

klaw

HSC
An hr and 15 mins left to memorise and shorten it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I hate english too, good luck with the speech klaw, you'll be fine. ;)
Today my school has prize day around midday so i would still be at home now even if there wasn't a strike. =]

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i <3 english lol, its good that we got an easy assignment to start off with. anyways good luck !

HSC
wow klaws devotion deserves a medal :) i know exactly wat ur going thru. umm i do 4u english, and 3 and 4 are heaps easier, and more fun than 2u!! damn the journey and stupid writing techniques!!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
klaw said:
GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. English sucks. I'm still up at 4:25 trying to memorise my speech. It's over a minute longer than it should be, but I can't think of what to take out :(. Oh well... 6 hrs and 35 mins left to memorise and shorten my speech
Did the overnight work on the speech and cramming help?

klaw

HSC
baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......... I thought I memorised it so I didn't depend on palm cards much.... but I kept getting stuck and getting lost :( Then I kept spending a few seconds trying to find where I was up to in my palm cards :( This sucks a lot especially if you're being full passionate :( Attached is a copy of my speech. As you can see it requires a lot of passion and emotion, and having to find where you are for 2-3 secs really ruins the atmosphere :(

Last edited:

klaw

HSC
yeah I'm trying to put my school and name as a header so that if any of my teachers see it they'd know that I didn't plagiarise :p

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
If only you contracted my disease you would have had more time to memorise. lol!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Gentlemen, gentlemen gentlemen... repetitive but fairly effective, it does seem hard to memorise, bad luck. ;[

klaw

HSC
Jared are you referring to your chicken pox or your mental disorder? :p

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
1) It is far more severe than chickenpox - it's shingles.
2) As you clearly defined my mental issues are a disorder, and not a disease. Being such I also wish to add that it is a treated disorder, and my medication is most effective in controlling the symptoms that arise.

klaw

HSC
hmmm nick told me it was chicken pox. And nick is more reliable than you!

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Klaw, you go to pius eh? You must know Ben P in your year? He used to go to my primary school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)