Trials (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
how long is it till everyones trials, if you haven't done them already? everyone prepared?

Cat_Orange

HSC
Mine are a week and a half away. I've summarised the first two topics but I couldn't bring myself to do Caring for the Country. I hated that topic with an undying passion.

We got our trial exam timetables. I'm just annoyed that I have to stay at school til 4:30.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
ah ok. mines not for 3 weeks still - only test i have that week :( but at least its the last one i guess. we just got the timetables today.

ouch staying back till 4:30 would really suck. is the test massively long or just put on late?

Cat_Orange

HSC
I wish earth and environmental was my last exam. Mine's the last on the first week, and I get one day off to study for it so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Nah, whoever devised the time-table just decided to start it at 1.25pm for some reason. 3 hours of earth and environmental is definitely enough!

So, how hard do you think the trials will be? I'm sort of hoping it's not that hard, but sort of knowing that it will be, and then fully knowing that I'm pretty much screwed.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
if theyre like most of the teachers say they are, then the trials are gonna be harder than the actual tests. which kinda sucks, but then at least you know you can go alright if you at least pass the trials i guess. hopefully wont be like the last test though: it took everyone less than 2 hours to do the 3 hour test, really not fun sitting there for an hour doing nothing.

Last edited:

steph06

HSC
my trials arent till week 6 so 2 weeks away and i still havent finished caring for the country Stress!!!

Cat_Orange

HSC
Two weeks away?? Damn, I wish our school hadn't planned ours so early.

Caring for the Country isn't the hardest elective, though. At least, that's what I think. And two weeks is plenty of time to get things ready, unless, of course, you're like me and a terrible procrastinator.

But I had my earth and environmental trial last week. It was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. Although I did forget a ruler, so I had to trace the timeline we got and substitute my own numbers and such. But apart from that I could answer all the questions... whether I answered them right is another matter.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
lucky, youve still got a couple of weeks to get stuff together, my test is tomorrow. wouldn't worry too much about not having finished caring for the country tho, your teacher will prob mess around with the test a little so there shouldn't be anything in there that you haven't done.

erikalovesmusic

HSC
Hey!!!! mine are tomoro.......OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CRIES AND CRIES AND CRIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME

IM SO DEAAAAAAAAAAD LOOOOL oh well.....hope every1 is goin great, shud be ok, at least pass lol, thats all that matters right? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)