introduced species (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
who's doing introduced species for the option?
basically i'm just trying to get some kind of conversation going on here. very slow forum.

emeraldprincess

HSC
Yeah, I'm doing introduced species......its not too bad i dont think...what does everyone else think about it?

Jezabel2411

HSC
Hey!
Yeh, i'm doing it too. i think it's ok. Better than the other option topics I suppose.
Does anyone have the answers to the 2004 HSC exam? I have the marking giudelines but they don't really help. Or does anyone have any old past exams that they wish to post up on the forum cos there's not much up there.

It doesn't matter how much I study for this subject, I seem to go bad at it. I don't know why. And it's not like I don't study for it cos i do. :(

I wish everyone good luck in their HSC!! Only a few more weeks and it will all be over. :)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
it looks like its the easiest topic to do.

ive got a bunch of past papers (more of a pile), ill try to scan some and chuck them on here sometime if i can.

**HAVOC**

HSC
yeah im doing it. kinda easy i guess, you just need to know what is going on...

i have had 4 different teachers this year and none of them communicated with each other and they just expected we knew stuff we had not even learnt yet.

sucks so much that they do that, however our last teacher was good and caught up on it all and stayed of focus

so u guys ready for tomorrow?:wave:

J4M3X

HSC
its farely straight forward, just know your case studies and stuff about quarantine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)