e&e 2007 roll call (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
whos doing e&e for the hsc this year?

feel free to introduce yourselves and ask about pretty much anything really. although seemingly e&e people arent a very talkative bunch.

Bronni

HSC
Hey! I'm Bronni. I'm doing earth this year and have my half yearlies tomorrow. sucks a lot! my teacher has a very different teaching style to anything i work well with (i.e. i find her not so good a teacher) and am hence not prepared for the exam. Anyway i just found this site and thought it might be useful... if anyone has any pointers on how to use it best i'd appreciate it a lot!
Bronni xoxo

moreturyen

HSC
hey im jeremy and im doing ees this year. ive got my half yearlys next week, bit freaked out but we did a parctice exam today and i got 97% so im thinking i might be ok lol. i understand what you mean enigma by ees kids not being very talkative...cant seem to find anyone really asking many questions...i spose it mught be because there aren't really that many of us. oh well, hopefully more ppl will drop into this forum and say hi!

catch ya later, Souless Anfractuosity Jones:burn:

Sk8ta Boii

HSC
hi guys im doing earth for yr 11 and most probably keeping it for yr 12 aswell. I just have a question:

since earth is a science subject does that mean it will scale higher than say legal studies or IPT?

laterz

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
its meant to scale a little bit higher but not as much as something like chemistry or pd/h/pe.

Last edited:

Fledge

HSC
Hey there. I'm Jarad and I'm doing EES this year for my HSC.
It definately doesn't scale as well as physics, chem or bio, but since it's
something I enjoy doing, well, explains why i haven't dropped it.
At my school it is considered the lesser science, and I'd have to agree.
I find that complex terminology and formula do not apply to EES, as it is
practically a theory based science.
Although I find other sciences, esp. chem interesting, I found this to be the one I
enjoyed the most.

And no, the rocks didn't particularly fascinate me :sleep:

:)

Bronni

HSC
gosh i got my results for my half yearly (the one i wasn't prepared for - i was so stunned i got second in the class by one mark!!! i just thought i'd share that with you all =] so don't stress too much if you think you're not going to do well because i proved that theory wrong!! have great holidays everyone and please watch out for questions about earth because i'll have quite a few as i'm going through my work these holidays =] rest, relax and enjoy. Bronni xoxo

Last edited:

petraawad

HSC
heyyy im petra. i do earth too, i actually like it, its a good break from all my other humanities subjects and we got to go on camp so thats a bonus. best thing about earth is that theres not much writing and you can choose how you wanna answer the short answer questions (e.g diagram, dot points, full sentences).

i think i get my results for half yearlys 2mo, i finished the exam in an hour with an hour to go so thats either a good sign or bad sign. eeep .

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
lol well either it means you rushed through the test and didnt answer stuff properly, or that you knew all (or most) of the answers for the questions so it was kinda easy for you.

oh and the actual hsc tests tend to be easier than the half yearlys and trials, so dont worry too much if you dont go that well, just work at it a bit and you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)