Worth doing? (1 Viewer)

HSC
It's targeted at people who are interested in it?

If you're interested in that stuff go for it, definitely!

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
lol pretty much.
its basically a cross between biology and geology so if youre interested in either or both of those...
how hard depends on if you even care about the subject, and if you can understand it.

DeeORINDA

art wanker
HSC
i chose
earth and enviro
after figuring out i dont really like IPT or computers and
also because i like science and do well in it,
i wasnt passionate and didnt even consider this subject during my year 7 days when friends and i liked highlighting our desired subjects.

and now, because of my admiration for science and the fact that earth and enviro is straight forward and easy to understand unlike studies of religion *sigh* iam ..since i recently checked 4th in my class (considering there are 12 of us) ..getting to the top of the class is quite achievable in this subject.

BUT REMEMBER..like my earth teacher always says: "do your homework and you will be fine"
and just to sound a bit more wiser.. lol ---> think input & output. you do the work.

if you dont like maths in science or maths in general (hi5*) then earth and enviro is a wise choice for a science subject because its nothing like physics and chemistrys crazy formulas and equations!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)