Environmental Study Notes (1 Viewer)

Vagtastic

HSC
Hey, if anyone has any study notes they may have prepared from previous years or this years HSC could ya post em pwease. It would be very much appreciated. I'll be posting mine up when i make some. If anyone needs help with enviro just pm me.

sharing is caring

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I haven't found any good ones yet, although if I do I'll post them here. I too am writing my own notes. However in the resources section on this site, the notes by 'M. Raven, Renee, and Sarah" are very good.

Incubus Man

HSC
Man, they aren't that hard to make. If you use the excel textbook and hsc online, it's really quite easy. The problem with E&E isn't the concepts or the difficulty understanding the work. It's all easy. All you have to do IMO is just consistent revision and the such. Making your own notes is a very good way of starting.

If you really want them, I may consider sending you some of my own via personal email, but they are incomplete at this point, having only done one term so far.

isabella-j

HSC
N/A
well i really recommend you to use your own notes
as its easy to read , all the info from u not from other people
l

even though u get other peoples notes they might not be corrrect

so i recommend u to start writing your notes
i used the cambridge book its extremely helpful then let your teacher read through it

Your own notes are the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)