Anyone do EES? (1 Viewer)

del

HSC
N/A
Seeing there aren't any posts here yet....

does anyone here do EES? what do you guys think of it?

How's it like studying the course without a textbook? well I think there is one out, but the better one still isn't out yet apparently....or something like that...

MiChelle

Hi, Well yeah i am doing EES..

My Teacher thinks that we have a very good chance in going well, but when she says that We all LAUGH,Not many people have chosen to do the subject, we only have 1 year 12 class studying the subject.

The subject isnt at all that bad.. But i Must say theres alot of stuff to remember..

And we have a Textbook, Its the EES Hsc Course.. Im sure your teachers get there work from there.. After all it tells you what you need to know :)

Zostarz

hey
yeah i do ees but i have a textbook and my teacher is also the hsc marker so i guess we have it better than most ppl!!

do u like the subject??
i find most of the content absolutly boring!!!!!!!!!

well if u want ne help or nethin just email me
:)

MiChelle

Well would you consider people sleeping and doing other things when we are ment to be doing given work?
Well i guess you can say its Boring!!

:( I've also heard that this subject gets scaled down, because its an easier subject! is that true??

del

HSC
N/A
My Teacher thinks that we have a very good chance in going well, but when she says that We all LAUGH,Not many people have chosen to do the subject, we only have 1 year 12 class studying the subject.
Hey, same here! we only have 8 people....and as for 'doing other things when we are ment to be doing given work'......we do that too! which is why we think its a joke that we may actually do 'good'

we had this major project for 1 whole year.....and these hols..we've all been madly doing/starting it

...i don't think your classes are as crazy/cool/funny as ours....

MiChelle

I don't do bio Myself, but a few of my friends do Both Bio and EES and they find that EES is alot easier then what Biology is, its not as hard and not as much work..

But then again depends how good your teacher is :) :)

Zostarz

i only do ees but a heap of my class does both and they reakon that they overlap!! they find both fairly easy!!!

believe me my class does absolutly nothing!!! i have read all the magazines around during ees (we have it for 3 hours on a wednesday arvo when the rest of our year finishes at 1pm we finish at 4pm!!! and 2 hours on a firday) all we do is listen to cds talk anything but what we are surrpossed to be doin!!!!

but i love my class it is crazy!!! our excersions are sooooo funny (our teachers husband drives a bus) and we never do the work our teacher just gives us the answers!!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I've also heard that this subject gets scaled down, because its an easier subject! is that true??
Not exactly... to begin with, courses aren't scaled according to whether they are 'easy' or 'hard', they're scaled according to whether the candidature for that course is 'able' or 'less able'. Which is similar, but not the same.

EES is about average when it comes to scaling.

do0d

for this course if u wanna do well and not haf to stress abvout it make sure to learn most things before you start your big study thing a few weeks b4 it
theres just too much to remember
and when you already know most of it or at least the basics and can somewhat bs you will do fine
ees isnt hard
just lots to remember
and i fyou just spend 1-2 hours a day not even that for about 5 days just going throuhg the sillybus over and over again making sure whenever you look at a point you can answer it ull get more then 80 for sure

*PaNdAmOnIuM*

Too Much toLearn

The worst thing about Earth is the endless piles of information that we have to learn.... And the sheets.. ohhhhhh.. the sheets!!
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh....
=
Good luck in the trials Ppl...

"Me Fail English? That's Unpossible!"

Sk8ta Boii

HSC
Hey guys i do both earth and biology. these 2 subjects are a good combination coz a lot of the content is very similar. lyk atm for earth we r learning bout evolution of life on early earth and for bio were learning bout cells so yeh..

anyways i hope more ppl post bout earth notes nd other helpful stuff on earth coz it will benefit all of us.

oh yeh wot mark do u need to get for earth for it to scale you up? above 80 maybe or higher?

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)