..i don't think your classes are as crazy/cool/funny as ours.... (1 Viewer)

MiChelle

You would be surprised with what you see :) We have 8 people as well.. What is your classes Average? Because ours is 82% and i feel that its too high, Our teacher believes shes not marking us easy, but i Dunno!!

And i know we have our last assessment task due in 3 weeks time, and its really starting to get to me, because the teacher didnt explain, what your ment to do..

Its some soil Compaction where you have to plan a first hand investigation to determine the effect of compaction or tracking on soil..

have use done anything like that?
:confused:

del

HSC
N/A
yeah ours is round 80-85% too...and we also think we're marked semi easy... cos we have no idea how we get the marks we get.

yep, we've done the soil compaction experiment....
hint....either get chunks of compacted and non compacted soil..then do the water thing....

or get a cake tin/can.....and put one on compacted one on non, and do the water thing......

when we did ours it was funny....we asked for holes to be dug on the oval for our experiment.....the hole idea is not good....

do0d

well at least you average wasnt <40% :)
the hsc test for ees last year was pretty good
it actually asked relevant questions and wasnt a ton of bs like ipt and sdd

tinility

ours are pretty funnY! we have about 22 ppl but a lot of them don't like it so our average is in the 70's but im above it!! (ees is like the only class im above it lol)

and its pretty fun. our teacher is really ncie, but she marks us soooo easily!! which is good for us

Lauren!

Reat

We've just done the geological timelines. Our option is introduced species, but we do that in our own time and in class we focus on everything else. Any notes on intro species?

do0d

do bitou bush and umm them frogs
rabbits too
and umm there was this cactus... sorry cant remember the name
i remember the moth used to control it was called the cactoblastis moth hehe

sorry no notes but i remember those were easy to write stuff about
lotsa info available

del

HSC
N/A
yeah we did bitou bush too!

nah it wasn't a cactus.... it was the prickly pear..... hmm... but on second thoughts maybe the prickly pear is a species of cactus.. shows how much i know ;) but yeah prickly pear

cane toads!

do0d

yup yup thats the 2
do those and ull be fine
unless they say u cant do them :D
u can get all the info the sillybus requires of u for those species

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)