ees 'scholarship' (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
ok people, ive tried gettin rid of my notes and texts by sellin em but no one wants 2 buy em so im guna say 2 anyone hu wants em, u can have em.... my notes are seriously quality. they got me a mark of 97 and they can get u that 2, not just my shitty class crap but my final notes on study cards, all organised and ready 4 u 2 succeed....

pm me your 'resume' for why u shud win the prize....

things 2 include:

*school
*subjects
*career aspirations
*anythin else y u shud win (dw, ill bet no one will 'apply' so if ya want em, ull prob get em

good luck peoples

-dawso

ps, onli cost 2 u will be postage for me cause i dont wanna be payin heaps 2 help u all

dawso

HSC
one week left guys, 20 days in and the applications are running HOT, i hav recieved a heap of applications and the level of applications is amazing, if you cant tell, im being amazingly sarcastic, doesnt anyone want this??? no one has even made a reply, get in now people, once school is bak, im throwing it all out, say gudbye, now im bak 2 the jjj hottest 100, number 4....

Danoz The Great

HSC
Look dawso, you have publicly said on here that you got all your notes off HSC online. I think that all of us don't need to buy notes which are for free off the internet.
So thanks.....but no thanks!!!

dawso

HSC
yeah, or not, i have said on here that my teacher originally only gave us notes that were off that site, my summarys are from 3 textbooks, that site, and a heap of other places, and they are free, so there, u got nothing

Danoz The Great

HSC
I don't want them, I've got two people's summaries anyways and they did pretty well too. And since they're at my school, I got their assessment tasks, and I do the same assessments this year and they got high 80's-98% in all of them.

So go sell your notes to the year 12's at your old school. Nobody wants them!

edit: and you were selling some textbooks i am using too.

Sk8ta Boii

HSC
dawso said:
one week left guys, 20 days in and the applications are running HOT, i hav recieved a heap of applications and the level of applications is amazing, if you cant tell, im being amazingly sarcastic, doesnt anyone want this??? no one has even made a reply, get in now people, once school is bak, im throwing it all out, say gudbye, now im bak 2 the jjj hottest 100, number 4....
hey im doing earth and I want ur notes!! LOL

my subjects are below this comment.

btw howd u got in the HSC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)